• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Finished the first season of Sons of Anarchy in about a week and have watched ep1 of season 2. I must say it is pretty good tv. a little bit over the top and unrealistic but good fun none the less. I like the Henry Rollins neo nazi angle (not because i am one obviously) for this season. hope it continues to be good

5508492_700b.jpg

it's baaack....

[video=youtube;rkdRfbN6eew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkdRfbN6eew&feature=related[/video]

Definitely late to the Breaking Bad parade, watched the pilot episode today. What a great pilot and definitely got me hooked enough to watch the entire first season at least!

Watching Later with Jools Holland on BBC HD now. Not being from Britain, who is this guy? Is he a character of some sort, a parody? Very strange guy.

Alice in Chains just played, which was a bit brick. Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears on the other hand, was rather good.

And now Steve Martin is playing a fierce banjo! Wailing you call it? Yiihaa! Think I just might get them dancing footwear out and turn the floor into flames I just might tell ya! Wiiihaaaa!!

the missus is watching that dance thing on bbc with forsyth, who watches this tripe?

also, where has this obsession with condemning amateurs for not being as good as the professionals come from, i've just seen Jonny Ball (tv legend and all round good egg) get lambasted by some prick in a suit with a face lift addiction because he can't can can, i find the whole thing utterly offensive

reality tv hosts and judges = cnuts

i'm off to find something good on sky go

Aussie program called UNDERBELLY; downloaded it via a torrent, not sure when or where it was originally transmitted, but the first series was excellent imo, top notch. Based on some kind of Aussie mafia, very good.

Aussie program called UNDERBELLY; downloaded it via a torrent, not sure when or where it was originally transmitted, but the first series was excellent imo, top notch. Based on some kind of Aussie mafia, very good.

Have watched all 5 series so far, series 1 -3 were great, 4 was set about 70 years ago werent quite as good, but 5th on now is looking good

Have watched all 5 series so far, series 1 -3 were great, 4 was set about 70 years ago werent quite as good, but 5th on now is looking good

Nice one, I will get the other series then; I started to watch series 2, which was good and 70s I think. Good that someone else has heard of it as none of my mates know about it and are too lazy to check it out!

Back