• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

For those who bet on football - how do you think Dynamo managed to pull that off in his last episode (Euro accy) or is it somehow rigged?

One possible explanation read - he placed 1 Pound bets on many different outcomes and simply picked the winning one in the end. EP at the TV station was supposedly in on it (as it the case with many of his tricks. Allegedly.)

Last edited:
Finished sons of anarchy season 3 last night. despite going a bit silly with the ireland thing the last episode was amazing. some how need to get season 4 now. was watching it on netflix but they dont have season 4? can anyone point me in right direction?

Jewish Mum of the Year is brilliant from a Jewish point of view in North West London. To everyone else it must be brick

Having finished Suits Season 01 - who else thinks the flimflam mellodrama between Mike, the parallega,l and the blonde is really taking away from the show's enjoyment and 'sophistication'? What utter cringeworthy puke filler it can be at times.

I think the story would be much stronger without it.

Having finished Suits Season 01 - who else thinks the flimflam mellodrama between Mike, the parallega,l and the blonde is really taking away from the show's enjoyment and 'sophistication'? What utter cringeworthy puke filler it can be at times.

I think the story would be much stronger without it.

Dont fudgein insult it. GRRRRRRRRRR

By the way I think that is actually the enjoyable bit and adds to the show. I will let you into a little secret though - its actually more law like in the second series - its a bit more serious, the episodes continue from one to another so you have to watch it from start to finish to fully understand whats going on and a it is a touch more gritty.

What you think of Donna? hot

Donna is the higlight for me - those other ones are pathetic both in terms of looks and acting. Not my type at all.

Dont fudgein insult it. GRRRRRRRRRR

By the way I think that is actually the enjoyable bit and adds to the show. I will let you into a little secret though - its actually more law like in the second series - its a bit more serious, the episodes continue from one to another so you have to watch it from start to finish to fully understand whats going on and a it is a touch more gritty.

What you think of Donna? hot

You get the feeling that there will be some good story to come from Donna/Harvey in the next Season I reckon.. just guessing but they seem to hint at it all the time. I won't expand cos not everyone is up to date yet..

Season 2 was very good though i thought.

Hard knocks is a cracking series if you like your American Football. It follows the pre season of one selected team, Dolphins this year (Series 7)

You get the feeling that there will be some good story to come from Donna/Harvey in the next Season I reckon.. just guessing but they seem to hint at it all the time. I won't expand cos not everyone is up to date yet..

Season 2 was very good though i thought.

Im gonna respond to you cos Arcey is gay with his whole - the other two not fit malarky.

Yeah I think season two will continue in January - its a mid season finale so im presuming that its a two stage season although im not 100% certain.

Donna and Harvey will no doubt get it on its just a build up. She lurves him and he likes her he just doesnt know it yet. If i was in the show id be fudgein her hard for sure.

Never knew what the can opener thing was tho

Another round of Red Dwarf. First episode felt really weak and uninspired.

Second episode a bit better.

Donna and Harvey will no doubt get it on its just a build up. She lurves him and he likes her he just doesnt know it yet. If i was in the show id be fudgein her hard for sure.

Perosnally, I think that would be far too superficial of an element to incorporate into what is an attempt at a witty, not-another-boring lawyer story - i.e. rich exectuive bachelor with a tailored suit does his slut-looking PA. If it was Greys Anatomy - yes, undoubtedely. What a shower of ****s.

Just to add - for some unknown reason (possibly due to the fact you reccommend this show) I always think of Louis Litt as yourself. :)

Last edited:
Perosnally, I think that would be far too superficial of an element to incorporate into what is an attempt at a witty, not-another-boring lawyer story - i.e. rich exectuive bachelor with a tailored suit does his slut-looking PA. If it was Greys Anatomy - yes, undoubtedely. What a shower of ****s.

Just to add - for some unknown reason (possibly due to the fact you reccommend this show) I always think of Louis Litt as yourself. :)

I think it will happen - not sure when maybe in the third season. I want to see Donnas underwear - I bet she smells like fudgein roses. Season two apparently is split into two parts. I am not sure what the thinking is unless they a) wanted to show it sooner but all the episodes hadnt finished production so they decided to give people a taster or c) not to allow such a big gap between second and third season.

Just to add - for some unknown reason (possibly due to the fact you mentioned your comment) I always think of a **** as yourself.

;)

Back