• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

It's fantastic, made the stupid mistake of reading some mainstream media reviews and they all dissed it! I bloody love it. Oh to have as much style and whit as Jackson Lamb.

In fact, I think I may just model my future management style on him.
It’s top drawer
Made both series back to back so the commitment was there and it’s top cast too

There are some cracking shows on Apple +

The new Will Smith film looks really good too

Apple seem to go for quality over quantity. The complete opposite of Netflix. Not bags of content on there but most of it is very good. Really enjoyed Black Bird and Severance. Ted Lasso is brilliant too. Not sure when it’s coming back as it was meant to be back in the summer but that’s well and truly passed.

Apple seem to go for quality over quantity. The complete opposite of Netflix. Not bags of content on there but most of it is very good. Really enjoyed Black Bird and Severance. Ted Lasso is brilliant too. Not sure when it’s coming back as it was meant to be back in the summer but that’s well and truly passed.

Severance is one of the best shows I've seen in years and I am absolutely GAGGING for more.

You just know it's going to make the viewer chase info for years, but I am happy with that...

As a fan of Masterchef I find it interesting how the dynamic changes per country based on their audience

In the UK version its the food that takes centre stage and the journey, the US version its more critical and shouty, the Aussie version is more cutting and sarcastic

The most suprising one if Canada's version as Alvin Lueng is unhinged as a judge which shocks me for a placid audience such as the Canadians

Makes me laugh when you see the differences

Back