• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

I think the tv coverage starts at 3:30am BST... But i would assume the match starts at 4am BST..

Though not 100%

Edit : Feck i can't find it, i managed to find the times instantly last time..

Last edited:
GARETH BALE could make a shock Spurs comeback — just hours before he should have been playing for Team GB.

The Wales star pulled out of Stuart Pearce’s 2012 squad with a back injury.

Psycho’s Brits kick off their bid for gold against Senegal at Old Trafford tomorrow.

But Bale was set to feature for Tottenham in their US tour clash with LA Galaxy in the early hours of this morning.

Bale has suffered no recurrence of his back problem since arriving here with his team-mates after an 11-hour flight.

A Spurs insider said: “Gareth has looked very sharp in training and it would be no surprise if he got a run-out on the tour.”

Boss Andre Villas-Boas hinted that if Bale does not play against LA Galaxy, he is likely to play in their second tour game against Liverpool in Baltimore on Saturday.

AVB said: “We might need to field a different team in each half in the Baltimore game.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4448552/Gareth-Bale-in-shock-comeback-so-what-about-the-Olympics.html

Glad he pulled out of that tinkle poor competition and where it really matters to me - back with Tottenham Hotspur.

Also why is this news when John Terry has missed a brickload if games for England yet turns up for Chelsea days later.

Also why is this news when John Terry has missed a brickload if games for England yet turns up for Chelsea days later.

I can understand it being news.

It's the term 'shock' that makes me wonder what people at 'The Sun' are smoking.

Feeling tired already and I'm trying to stay awake for 3:30 kickoff!

About to give up...

Was going to make some coffee and make a run for it, but I just can't be bothered fudging up my day rhythm for the first real friendly (sorry Stevenage) of the season, they are normally terrible anyway.

Will watch the next one instead :)

Could be the liveliest this forum has ever been at dinner time for me! Can't wait to see the boys in action.

I have heat stroke. I have been asleep on and off since 8pm. Gotta take some pills for my headache and should be good to go.

Bets on me falling asleep 15 minutes before kick off?

Hmm...The games half three? Not sure I can stay up a few more hours but I really want to see it, even though it's likely to be a bit of a crap game...

I have heat stroke. I have been asleep on and off since 8pm. Gotta take some pills for my headache and should be good to go.

Bets on me falling asleep 15 minutes before kick off?

Happened to me half an hour before that Pacquiao vs Bradley fight. Started at 4am, I managed to keep going till 3:30 and then woke up at 6 realising I had missed the whole thing!

Back