• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Happened to me half an hour before that Pacquiao vs Bradley fight. Started at 4am, I managed to keep going till 3:30 and then woke up at 6 realising I had missed the whole thing!

Boxing is a killer for me i never seem to stay awake :cry:

Man up biatch.

fudge you brother! Going to a graduation thing tomorrrow at 1, and a fairly big night out after so I fancy a lot of sleep. Although I guess the game would finish at 5, so 5 to half 12 or something would set me up well. It's an interesting call.

Pretty sure there will be rivers up, but two hours beforehand? I doubt it'd be any use finding them now.

Not that it's challenging.. It's not like you can google 'free sports live' and find anything...

hint hint...

Pretty sure there will be rivers up, but two hours beforehand? I doubt it'd be any use finding them now.

Not that it's challenging.. It's not like you can google 'free sports live' and find anything...

hint hint...

I would google 'wiziwig'. Can't believe people still haven't got this site or something similar bookmarked, they're so easy to find.

I would google 'wiziwig'. Can't believe people still haven't got this site or something similar bookmarked, they're so easy to find.

There must be a certain level of ineptitude in the people attempting to stop them, to not have managed to find them yet.

Glad he pulled out of that tinkle poor competition and where it really matters to me - back with Tottenham Hotspur.

I won't call the Olympics football tournament as tinkle poor. It might lack the big name players, but it has tradition going back to 112 years. I am surprised Britain is not taking it seriously considering it has been 100 years since they won the gold medal in 1912 and now they are hosting it. Bale has no chance whatsoever to play in a major tournament with Wales. I am disappointed he is not playing in his only chance ever to play in a major tournament.

I won't call the Olympics football tournament as tinkle poor. It might lack the big name players, but it has tradition going back to 112 years. I am surprised Britain is not taking it seriously considering it has been 100 years since they won the gold medal in 1912 and now they are hosting it. Bale has no chance whatsoever to play in a major tournament with Wales. I am disappointed he is not playing in his only chance ever to play in a major tournament.

They're expanding the Euros to 24 teams in 2016. Wales might stand a chance then.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...-friendlies-on-spurs-tv-online-22072012.page?

LA Galaxy v Spurs – Tuesday, July 24, 7.30pm local time (July 25, 3.30am UK time)
Spurs v Liverpool in Baltimore – Saturday, July 28, 1pm local time (6pm UK)
New York Red Bulls v Spurs – Tuesday, July 31, 7.05pm local time (August 1, 12.05am, UK)

Having a match in US is always confusing. Thought we were playing yesterday as some websites have got mixed up with US and UK times.

You lot struggling to stay up wouldn't survive in Australia! This is the kind of brick we (they) go through all season.

You lot struggling to stay up wouldn't survive in Australia! This is the kind of brick we (they) go through all season.

That's the same in most part of Asia. Almost all the important matches comes at 2 or 3 in morning. This match will come at 11.30am here. It is working time but atleast you could follow it online. Let those in England and Europe suffer for once :D!

Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Bassong; Livermore, Sigurdsson; Townsend, van der Vaart, Bale; Defoe.

Probably in 4-2-3-1 with Townsend on the right cutting in. Not so sure about Defoe on his own up front but our other option is Kane who I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

We really need a new striker...

That's the same in most part of Asia. Almost all the important matches comes at 2 or 3 in morning. This match will come at 11.30am here. It is working time but atleast you could follow it online. Let those in England and Europe suffer for once :D!

You be glad some of those in England are asleep right now. :D

Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Bassong; Livermore, Sigurdsson; Townsend, van der Vaart, Bale; Defoe.

Probably in 4-2-3-1 with Townsend on the right cutting in. Not so sure about Defoe on his own up front but our other option is Kane who I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

We really need a new striker...

If given the option i think i'd honestly prefer Bale on the right cutting in. Townsend is still learning his trade on the left, whereas Bale has pretty much got that one down(when he sticks to the left).

Back