• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

You be glad some of those in England are asleep right now. :D

I think we got the best deal here in the states... worst case scenario, I gotta wake up at 7:00am to catch kickoff. Normally its either a 10:00am or 12:00pm start time. Only problem I ever have is if we lose i'm generally tinkled off and not fun to be around for the rest of the day. Luckily that doesn't tend happen too much. add to that the fact that in the Fall we'll have college football (the american kind) to watch in the afternoon/night time on Saturday and Pro football the same time on Sunday, and your Weekend's all scheduled for you. its pretty nice really.

I think we got the best deal here in the states... worst case scenario, I gotta wake up at 7:00am to catch kickoff. Normally its either a 10:00am or 12:00pm start time. Only problem I ever have is if we lose i'm generally tinkled off and not fun to be around for the rest of the day. Luckily that doesn't tend happen too much. add to that the fact that in the Fall we'll have college football (the american kind) to watch in the afternoon/night time on Saturday and Pro football the same time on Sunday, and your Weekend's all scheduled for you. its pretty nice really.

I'm quite happy with the setup here in Europe. I just about manage to get out of bed for the early kickoffs on Saturday. Nothing like some Coke, pizza and 3 matches of football to cure a hangover.

Predo.. predo.. predo.. mmm..

4-1 Spurs.

Sig x 1, Defoe x1, Vdv x1, Bale x1.... I'd have to go with Keane x1

But mostly because i don't know any other players..

My predictions are a bit pointless as I know nothing about LA Galaxy but I'd hope to win, and play some nice football. 2-1, Kane Siggy, Keane.

Think Townsend can make a good impression, he's not really convinced me before but pace on the wings is something we need for when Lennon/Bale is out, Townsend can stake a claim here.

I'm quite happy with the setup here in Europe. I just about manage to get out of bed for the early kickoffs on Saturday. Nothing like some Coke, pizza and 3 matches of football to cure a hangover.

Those are beautiful days.. I miss them..

Bloody Spurs TV isn't available in the US or Canada...but it's not on fudging Canadian TV! I fudging hate north America's blackout rules.

And they wonder why we use rivers...

ESPN have ****ed up our formation. They have Townsend playing CM with Livermore and Sig out wide right?

Back