• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

no Becks or Donovan against us tonight, they have been selected for the MLS all stars game against the blue scum

Pointy shouty thingy will play though

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

LA ! SUN! WORK HARD! ♥BED! GOOD ATMOSPHERE IN THE GROUPE ! Sounds good lol

There is some serious revisionism going on here if anyone is trying to claim that Bentley has been anything other than average for any prolonged period in his career other than the 18 months before he joined us.

Bentley was good for the few months he played in spring 2010 and that was because he stopped doing the fancy brick that always ends up with him losing the ball.

AylMO1CCQAA47cb.jpg

He did a job in our run for 4th. Not enough to warrant his price tag, but I also think he deserves another chance.

Really looking forward to seeing a match again. fudged up kick-off time though, but I guess that this is one of those situations where not having a job is great. At least there's plenty of time to find a decent stream.

Lost me a bit there.

Oop, ignore me. I got confused about when the friendlies were on :p, it's next tuesday..

(assumed you might be getting up to watch one and i was wondering if it was going to be on a 'decent channel', espn, etc..)

Edit: wait it is on tonight( or tomorrow depending on location) :-k

I'll just be quiet now.

Last edited:
Oop, ignore me. I got confused about when the friendlies were on :p, it's next tuesday..

(assumed you might be getting up to watch one and i was wondering if it was going to be on a 'decent channel', espn, etc..)

Edit: wait it is on tonight( or tomorrow depending on location) :-k

I'll just be quiet now.

Its on ESPN during the night(UK time). There's no way I can record it and try and get through the day without finding out the score

Back