• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Aaron Lennon @AaronLennonpsl

Last session done at spurs lodge Some great times here but can't wait to get in the new training ground!!! La tomorrow #preseason

----------friedel---------------------------
Walker kaboul vertonghen benny?
---------hudd Livermore---------------
Lennon. Sig Townsend
---------------Kane?--------------------

Or do we give Bentley ad jenas starts from off let them prove their worth to the gaffer?

There is bound to be loads of rotation in the pre-season games and I think everyone still with us will be given a chance to "prove themselves". Even though it will probably be less about proving themselves and more about building match fitness.

I hope we don't ever have any new fans ever from outside North London because they are plastic and don't deserve to support our great team.

fudging hell....

Aaron Lennon @AaronLennonpsl

Last session done at spurs lodge Some great times here but can't wait to get in the new training ground!!! La tomorrow #preseason

i hear there is a cigar bar at the new training ground;)

The funny part of Woop's rant is the "local" fan is the person that will be irrelevant to the club in the long run. Club revenue from the stadium will be oriented towards corporate/box/suite and as far as % of income, I think we are very close if not past 50% coming from tv rights. In a few years tv rights and merchandising from outside the UK will provide the vast majority of any of the larger clubs revenue.

As for the rest of it .. just wrong ..

WhoopWhoop you're a complete macaron. Come to Sydney and watch a cup final with 400 people at 2am on a Monday morning and tell me we're all plastic.

I've dealt with people coming into our pub and complaining that we're plastic - how many season ticket holders would be up til 4am every Saturday night to watch?

You honestly do not know what you're talking about and as someone who is from Australia, has lived in London and now lives in North America, I find it highly offensive and actually quite embarrassing.

WhoopWhoop you're a complete macaron. Come to Sydney and watch a cup final with 400 people at 2am on a Monday morning and tell me we're all plastic.

I've dealt with people coming into our pub and complaining that we're plastic - how many season ticket holders would be up til 4am every Saturday night to watch?

You honestly do not know what you're talking about and as someone who is from Australia, has lived in London and now lives in North America, I find it highly offensive and actually quite embarrassing.

Why would a season ticket holder need to stay up till 4 in the morning? I love how all your arguments stem on staying up late as if mummy said you had to be in bed but your rebelling against it. You watch spurs in the comfort of a nice warm pub good for you pal I'm not gonna give you some sort of respect for that just my opinion I'll give my respect to the lads who make the journey to the Britannia stadium on a cold winters evening if we're respecting anyone. Again just my opinion get over it

Feel free to disagree, but no need for that.

Why would a season ticket holder need to stay up till 4 in the morning? I love how all your arguments stem on staying up late as if mummy said you had to be in bed but your rebelling against it. You watch spurs in the comfort of a nice warm pub good for you pal I'm not gonna give you some sort of respect for that just my opinion I'll give my respect to the lads who make the journey to the Britannia stadium on a cold winters evening if we're respecting anyone. Again just my opinion get over it

Whatever. You have no idea what you're on about and I genuinely am embarrassed you're a Spurs fan.

Ok mate. He's telling me I have no right to be a Spurs fan, but calling him a macaron is out of order? Give me a break.

Quote me where I sai you have no right to be a spurs fans? I said I don't get it and certainly won't be respecting people for it! Again my
Opinion don't like it? Ignore it.

Ok mate. He's telling me I have no right to be a Spurs fan, but calling him a macaron is out of order? Give me a break.

1. - Personal Attacks
While you have the right to disagree strongly with any poster on any point, personal attacks will not be tolerated. This includes replying to call another poster an obscene name

1. - Personal Attacks
While you have the right to disagree strongly with any poster on any point, personal attacks will not be tolerated. This includes replying to call another poster an obscene name

fudge me you're a bit precious. Infract me then.

There is no argument.

They support spurs just as much as you, so they are as much spurs fans as you are. Simples.

The who's a bigger fan, **** measuring conversation is stupid.

Whoop, mate, honestly you are doing yourself no favours, and should think a little before you randomly insult people. Question for you, do you support any other sport than football? say Tennis maybe? so by your logic if you lived in England and followed Federer/Nadal/Sharapova you are a plastic?

1. - Personal Attacks

Mate, given that tommysvr, and every other foreign fan has been labeled a "spastic" by WhoopWhoop, I think that any warning would have been better directed elsewhere, considerably earlier in the thread.

WhoopWhoop has misunderstood this whole respect malarkey. I don't believe that anyone's asking him to hold foreign fans in especially high esteem. They're not asking him to get down on his knees and bow to their awesomeness. They're just asking that he show foreign fans the basic respect of not referring to them as "spastics". Not much to ask, really.

His ****ish attitude and behaviour (and there is no better way to describe it) is what provoked tommysvr's entirely understandable and forgiveable (in the circumstances) response. If there is a problem, cut it at its root.

LOL I'm not going to infract you, but there's no need for the name calling.

Still an infraction virgin?

Just out of curiosity, what is worse out of calling someone an idiot and calling someone a plastic fan or not worthy of being a Spurs fan? I would be a lot more insulted by the second and third of those.

I flew over from Canada to see us play at Bolton on a cold Wednesday night last May. I guess it doesn't count, because I'm from Australia.

Mate, given that tommysvr, and every other foreign fan has been labeled a "spastic" by WhoopWhoop, I think that any warning would have been better directed elsewhere, considerably earlier in the thread.

WhoopWhoop has misunderstood this whole respect malarkey. I don't believe that anyone's asking him to hold foreign fans in especially high esteem. They're not asking him to get down on his knees and bow to their awesomeness. They're just asking that he show foreign fans the basic respect of not referring to them as "spastics". Not much to ask, really.

His ****ish attitude and behaviour (and there is no better way to describe it) is what provoked tommysvr's entirely understandable and forgiveable (in the circumstances) response. If there is a problem, cut it at its root.

Nobody has been given an official warning or anything else. I'm just pointing out that there's no need to be calling other posters names. The 'spastic' comment is a poor choice of words, but it's his opinion. He's allowed to have one.

Back