• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Saudi Sportswashing Machine safe.

Wigan can still catch Norwich and Saudi Sportswashing Machine on goal difference with two wins. Unlikely, but not impossible. But that will relegate Villa, right. Serves them right for fudging it up yesterday.

I thought you did? When you said if we can't beat Sunderland we don't deserve CL?

I'd go back and read it again.

I think we've had a great season. However, we now have what should be a relatively easy game to maximise our chances of finishing off the job. We need to have the bottle to do that and get that record points total. It isn't about Sunderland but the context of the game itself.

If we don't finish 4th, we don't deserve CL. It is as simple as that. That isn't judging the team on 1 game, its doing the exact opposite. And if we don't beat Sunderland, especially without their 4 best players, we're quite unlikely to be finishing 4th. How have we fared against every other team over the season? We could have lost at home to Sunderland earlier on the season and it wouldn't have meant that we weren't good enough for CL.

I'd say it was 60/40 in Arsenal's favour.

We have a home banker - we will beat Sunderland, and get to 72 points.

They have two games they should win, but easily could not.

Could go either way.

Not many other results have gone our way since Easter, eh? At the end of the day we can only blame ourself if we miss out though. There have been plenty of opportunities to secure the extra 2-3 points that would have secured fourth or even third.

Wigan can still catch Norwich and Saudi Sportswashing Machine on goal difference with two wins. Unlikely, but not impossible. But that will relegate Villa, right. Serves them right for fudging it up yesterday.

Both are safe. Wiagn vs Villa last game so at least one of those teams will finish below both Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Norwich.

This has been an appalling day for Wigan fans.

everyone saying its better if Saudi Sportswashing Machine had to fight to stay up. Lets just hope that because they now have no pressure they play their best football, and because Le Arse need to win they feel stressed and play a bad game. I know, i know clutching at straws but you never know.

Well I'm certainly going to sleep well for the next 2 nights knowing we are 4th with 1 game to go..

Tuesday though.. damn.

70 points has always been enough for Champions League football.

Looks like we could be the first team to finish 4th and not get Champions League football and get 70 and not get Champions League football in consecutive years. Crazy.

Back