• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

As others have said, Sunderland will be without their best 4 players. If we can't beat that at home, regardless of the situation they find themselves in, we probably don't really deserve to be in the CL.

What about a team that's on the verge of its best ever points total, won its most ever away games, has taken 4 points off the champions and beaten city, arsenal and liverpool, all with a new manager?

I'd say that team deserves a lot of credit and shouldn't be judged on one game.

What about a team that's on the verge of its best ever points total, won its most ever away games, has taken 4 points off the champions and beaten city, arsenal and liverpool, all with a new manager?

I'd say that team deserves a lot of credit and shouldn't be judged on one game.

Who said anything about judging the team on one game? We don't exist in a vacuum, the points total while nice in isolation obviously needs to be higher than certain other points totals to be as important as we'd like.

Who said anything about judging the team on one game? We don't exist in a vacuum, the points total while nice in isolation obviously needs to be higher than certain other points totals to be as important as we'd like.

I thought you did? When you said if we can't beat Sunderland we don't deserve CL?

fudge off QPR. I hope you suffer big time when you fudge off down to the Championship.

Lets hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine will want to give there fans something to cheer on the last day of the season. Personally I think there is more chance Wigan getting something than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Jeez

it's between Sunderland, Villa and Wigan now, everyone else is safe, as Villa play Wigan in the last game.

Back