• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine draws would be nice.. does mean Wigan draw is good enough midweek.

That's a massive negative imo. IF they somehow are drawing with minutes left they will be going gung-ho which doesn't suit us one bit. They'll get picked off with ease.

I agree.

They were excellent yesterday and they really do turn it on this time of the year. They play like they did yesterday and they'll get something. They play like they did in there last Prem game, they'll get absolutely smashed. Keep Caldwell away from the team and they may do something decent.

Liverscum winning. At least it keeps Fulham down there. There will be quite a few sets of fans cheering on Arsenal on Tuesday.

That's a massive negative imo. IF they somehow are drawing with minutes left they will be going gung-ho which doesn't suit us one bit. They'll get picked off with ease.

Yep. We don't need QPR needing to win both games. An Arsenal loss or draw doesn't make much difference to us, as long as they're not picking up all 3 points.

Ideally need one other club down there that they can catch with a draw and a win and preferably need Saudi Sportswashing Machine to not win today so they're not chilling on the final day.

It would be quite funny to relegate Sunderland like we did Birmingham.

If sunderland win, then Wigan must get three point at the scum. They will go gung ho at some stage if not winning and that will play into the scum's hands. we want a situation where one point might be enough for Wigan.

Sunderland result doesn't bother me tbh, I do think if they need a win it will benefit us.

But if we can't beat a Sunderland team at home when they're without Sessegnon, Rose, Fletcher and Gardner than we don't deserve it.

Back