• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Carrick injured? fudgers...

Fairly defensive looking line-up from Ferguson, no Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck or Kagawa. United might look to sit back a bit and counter attack, they've been quite successful at that even at home this season against good sides.

I don't often hope for players to get injured, but today...

Even Redknapp is surprised by that team. Do you not think its a bit suspicious?!

No. If Ferguson wants Bale, he'll go for Bale, I don't think whether or not we're in the CL will have much of a bearing on whether Bale wants to earn more, play with the best manager of all time and be in the running to win all 4 trophies every season.

Ferguson doesn't like Benitez either, he's not going to bend over for him.

He's doing what he said he'd do when they won the title. Rotate the players.

Also Redknapp (I'm assuming Jamie) is one of the most braindead macarons involved in football commentating/ punditry.

Conspiracies aside, it's not Fergies strongest XI. That's always going to disappoint. Can see Chelsea getting a result

Apart from Lindegaard...

Ferguson putting out a very hard working side against a top team is no shocker. Far from the first time he's chosen energy and intensity over flair and skill in a game against a good opponent. Even more so as the pressure is on Chelsea to create chances and win.

Carrick is obviously a big loss, but I'm assuming he's unavailable since he's not even on the bench.

To be honest though, looking at the bench, I wouldn't even say it is wholesale changes. DDG, Ferdinand and one of the strikers perhaps? Could be playing.

Let's also not forget that one of the reasons Man Utd win so regularly is the depth of their squad, not just on the basis of how good their first 11 is.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Carrick in the midfield but we'll just have to see what happens. Both of them are very good teams, I seem to remember Chelsea basically slaughtering Man Utd last time they played each other. Just sit back, relax and watch!

He's crafty. He was at the PFA awards and saw Bale win everything and said "I want him" to everyone on his table.

One of the biggest cover ups in the history of football this will be. You won't hear this in the papers tomorrow....

Chelsh!t can wrap up CL qualification by winning today and on Weds. Then relax and concentrate on the EL final

He's crafty. He was at the PFA awards and saw Bale win everything and said "I want him" to everyone on his table.

One of the biggest cover ups in the history of football this will be. You won't hear this in the papers tomorrow....
Lol. Yea he only realised after he saw Bale win the awards. Never noticed him when he tore through the middle of his title winning side and slotted home at OT or the other 19 wonder goals this season

I cant remember the last time United won a match when I have really wanted them to, think the last time was the Manchester derby

Back