• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

There was something in the paper recently re Ashley Young leaving Utd in the summer. If so would like to see us go for him - would work well in a 4-3-3 and cover across the front positions. Wouldn't be many/any richer/bigger teams than us in for him

Depends on price I suppose, but tempting

Oh....RVP so close

Fcks sake. Things aren't going our way...

Apart from winning yesterday of course

I'd say that Wigan winning yesterday is massively in our favour. Unless Saudi Sportswashing Machine win at QPR next week, they'll probably need something v arsenal last game of the season.

Also Villa and Wigan are looking better than they were a month or so ago and they play arse and villa next week

I'd say that Wigan winning yesterday is massively in our favour. Unless Saudi Sportswashing Machine win at QPR next week, they'll probably need something v arsenal last game of the season.

Also Villa and Wigan are looking better than they were a month or so ago and they play arse and villa next week

This is how I am seeing it. Granted we have Stoke, who look like they are going to need a win next weekend, but I dont think they are in anywhere near the form Villa and Wigan are.

Back