• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Not sure how this is a weak side. If United turned up to WHL with that team, I'd still be bricking it. Very capable of winning today.

And I too don't often wish injuries on people...but if Mata could strain his hamstring and be out for the season, I will stop masturbating for a month.

Not sure how this is a weak side. If United turned up to WHL with that team, I'd still be bricking it. Very capable of winning today.

And I too don't often wish injuries on people...but if Mata could strain his hamstring and be out for the season, I will stop masturbating for a month.

Bang on. Ferguson rotates his team constantly he doesnt have a first 11.

Sooo, your idea of celebrating, is to...not masturbate? :-k

:-"

Never seen United hit so many shots so far off target, if they play against United they all go in (see Ashley Young a couple of seasons ago)

Even if cheatski get a point here, I'm not sure it changes things much for us. Reason being that to have a chance of top 4 I think we need 7 points from our last 3, taking us to 7.

So if Chelsea draw today and against us they'd be on 67, lose today and draw v us they'd be on 66. Either way if they then win their last 2 they'd finish above us; 4 points from their last 2 they be below us

Never seen United hit so many shots so far off target, if they play against United they all go in (see Ashley Young a couple of seasons ago)

There was something in the paper recently re Ashley Young leaving Utd in the summer. If so would like to see us go for him - would work well in a 4-3-3 and cover across the front positions. Wouldn't be many/any richer/bigger teams than us in for him

Back