• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Achtung, ze Germans are coming ! What vindication for the Bundesliga, two great teams in fine form.

I'm looking forward to a great final. Bayern will be desperate to win this after last year, I think Dortmund will be buzzing too.

Penalties ? Two German teams, would be very hard to choose. I'd prefer Dortmund to win, but Bayern are in unstoppable form.

Going to be a nightmare if Mourinho goes back to Chelsea. Then the top three will be nailed on and all the aspiring, fairly and well run clubs will battle for one spot. FFP really needs to be brought in properly.

good question

I do think more likely it's a combination of the forced coaching changes, a thin squad and cumulative fatigue though, maybe even a lack of hunger

Makes sense to me.

Will be interesting to see how they react next year, getting thumped might be just what they needed to get that hunger back.

Part of the problem for Barca seems to be that they struggle massively to sign players that fit their system. Apart from Alves (and possibly Mascherano) I struggle to think of any recent successful signing that wasn't a former La Masia product although I'm probably forgetting someone.

Will be interesting to see how they react next year, getting thumped might be just what they needed to get that hunger back.

If rumours in recent months are to be believed, it will be interesting to see how Neymar settles in at Barca next season. If his talent matches the hype that surrounds him then that would resolve their over-reliance on Messi up-front.

I don't think they need much next season, a CB and a player that plays on the flanks is pretty much all they require.

BJMhaIUCIAAO3Yp.jpg

Woodgate, Owen, Samuel, Robinho, Baptista, Cicinho, Diogo, Cassano, Garcia, Diarra, Gago, Drenthe, Huntelaar, Diarra, Faubert, Kaka, Albiol, Garay, Granero, Pedro Leon, Sahin and Canalas all a pure waste of money, and I'm leaving some debatable ones out and the free transfers which mostly sucked too. That list is way too huge for a big club like Real, terrible transfer policy. A lot of those filler spots could have been filled by youth players.

compare some of those players with some let go from the youth system, Cambiasso, Valero, Soldado, Javi Garcia, Juan Mata, Negredo. probably more. All gone on to be successful players who have played for their countries.

One player I've always liked Kuyt. Great pen considering the pressure and the Gomes lookalike shouting in his ear :D

I cant believe im not a manager :ross:

To be fair he did pass up a guilt edged chance about 5 minutes earlier. 8-[

Cracking ball from Stocker, german commentator reckons hes off to the bundesliga. looks like hes got the type of creativity we lack.

Should be a cracking second half, hopefully extra time and penalties where Chelsea will have to fight for their lives, lots of injuries and red cards :)

Back