• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

With Messi or without messi they've still conceded 7 over two legs. There's not much he could have done about that.

82.gif

Barcelona doesn't look like the same team since their coach got sick. They should have kept Guardiola as they were very successfull under him. I don't understand why some big clubs don't want to keep their successfull coaches. Del Bosque won CL for Real Madrid but they sacked him and haven't won the CL since then. Similiarly, Chelsea doesn't look like winning league titles since sacking Mourinho and Ancelotti.

Barca need some width almost as bad as they need a defence. Everything going forward is just way too clustered in tight spaces. A player like Robben who provides natural width would be ideal. They have Tello though and they don't use him enough. Big difference between a year ago when Pep was forcing him into Classico's before he was ready. Missed Busquets tonight. Missed Puyol. Obviously missed Messi. They're missing a lot of vital ingredients right now. Desire. At least Real went for it and created chances with some pace. Bayern have been on another level but this Barcelona team even with the injuries to create so few goalscoring chances is embarrassing.

good question

I do think more likely it's a combination of the forced coaching changes, a thin squad and cumulative fatigue though, maybe even a lack of hunger

I think more like the uncertainty over the future of their coach, just like how we got affected by Redknapp's link with England last season. Barcelona have only themselves to blame for letting Guardiola leave.

So, an all German final. London will not have had this many Germans hovering about since the Blitz.
Wembley wont have had an atmosphere like it before, I'm pretty sure its going to be rocking.

Well done Bayern for eliminating them.

But after last season, I hope you get annihilated in the final by Dortmund. Gotze to score a hattrick.

Barcelona doesn't look like the same team since their coach got sick. They should have kept Guardiola as they were very successfull under him. I don't understand why some big clubs don't want to keep their successfull coaches. Del Bosque won CL for Real Madrid but they sacked him and haven't won the CL since then. Similiarly, Chelsea doesn't look like winning league titles since sacking Mourinho and Ancelotti.

Nothing to do with Guardiola actually WANTING to leave then?

Back