• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

an early Madrid goal would set this up nicely

now if only my 2 year old will fall asleep so I can head downstairs and watch it

Anyone else get the feeling that appointing referees from England for everything is some kind of a sympathy vote to keep us relevant even though our football is so brick? What makes premier league referees so special?

Where you expecting a Spanish or German ref?

Are there only three countries in Europe?

Webb gets Champs league semi, world cup final. Even Graham Poll was ref at the world cup and he was a fudging shocking ref.

But yeah, to answer your question I was expecting a German ref. Thought Klopp might have been running the line.

Stephane Sessegnon's red card contested by Sunderland

Sunderland have appealed against the red card shown to Stephane Sessegnon in the Black Cats' defeat by Aston Villa.

[-o<

Are there only three countries in Europe?

Webb gets Champs league semi, world cup final. Even Graham Poll was ref at the world cup and he was a fudging shocking ref.

But yeah, to answer your question I was expecting a German ref. Thought Klopp might have been running the line.

They are the Countries with leagues better than the EPL. It's your argument buddy.

Back