• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Im not totally convinced about him myself, but compared to Ade he would be like Pele in outlr team.

Sure you'd swap them right now.
But you wouldnt pay 20m for either of them and that's what Benteke will cost.

I'm sure AVB will be after a striker with more technical skills than physical ones anyway.

I guess I have to applaud you for sticking to your guns, even if you are horribly wrong.

It always amuses me how there are only two options: Great or brick. I don't think he'll turn out to be either.

Main issue is the asking fee. He's not worth much more than Villa paid for him, but the hype machine will have tripled it.

It always amuses me how there are only two options: Great or brick. I don't think he'll turn out to be either.

Main issue is the asking fee. He's not worth much more than Villa paid for him, but the hype machine will have tripled it.

Give me three names you'd prefer.

I haven't follow Villa's match this season. But from what i have seen tonight and also a few clips, Benteke is far more than just a physcial beast or scorer.

I like the look of Benteke. He has the makings of being a beast. Shame Chelsea would never sell us Lukaku. I'd be tempted to throw our entire transfer pot at the both of them. Imagine a team with Benteke, Lukaku, Sandro and Dembele? Shiiiiiiiit

I haven't follow Villa's match this season. But from what i have seen tonight and also a few clips, Benteke is far more than just a physcial beast or scorer.

Definately. I can't remember who it was against, might have been Liverpool but I saw him score an outrageous goal where he waltzed past 3 players in the area with quick-feet and strength and curled it past the keeper

That list is shocking. Gomis cant play. :lol:

Id take Benteke or Lukaku over any of these players.

Lisandro played well for one season. Hes terrible.

I don't think some Spurs fans realise that we haven't had a 20 goal striker in the league since Klinsmann, Benteke is about to do it playing in one of the worst teams in the league but people still aren't impressed :lol:

I wonder how many he has to score before people change their minds? Or maybe goals don't matter when it comes to strikers.

Back