• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Norwich getting a penalty against Southampton yesterday (which was saved) means that Swansea City and Tottenham Hotspur are the only two clubs not to be awarded a penalty in the Premier League so far during season 2012-13.

Swansea have conceded 4 penalties, while Spurs have conceded 2 (away against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham).

By contrast, Chelsea have been awarded 9 penalties in 2012-13.

Premier League Penalty Records & Statistics from Season 2002-03 to 2012-13

Norwich getting a penalty against Southampton yesterday (which was saved) means that Swansea City and Tottenham Hotspur are the only two clubs not to be awarded a penalty in the Premier League so far during season 2012-13.

Swansea have conceded 4 penalties, while Spurs have conceded 2 (away against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham).

By contrast, Chelsea have been awarded 9 penalties in 2012-13.

Premier League Penalty Records & Statistics from Season 2002-03 to 2012-13

Frightening stats arent they? Not even sure who take one anyway if we got one I assume in order its Adebayor,Dempsey,Bale?

Ah. Thanks for that. Well, I'm going to do my very hardest to not drool at the prospect of a one-off game that is effectively a cup final, and instead concentrate on making sure fate doesn't ram an expectant stick up my overconfident arse.

There's still a chance of a one-off game against the CL winners in August...[-o<

Now that would be special

Frightening stats arent they? Not even sure who take one anyway if we got one I assume in order its Adebayor,Dempsey,Bale?

Surely, Bale has to take the penalties due to his excellent goal scoring form. After missing the crucial penalty in the CC match against Norwich, don't think Dempsey will want to take another one. Based on his shyte form now, you know Adebayor will waste it.

By the way, how come the ManU-Chelsea FA Cup match is at the same time as our league match against Liverpool ? Surely, they could have schedule it at different times as both look like exciting matches.

A Premier League spokesman told Sportsmail: 'The compilation of the Premier League fixture list is a complex process. We are made aware of international, European competition, FA and League Cup match dates and have to work around them while also taking policing considerations, broadcaster selections and several other factors into account.

'It is up to other competitions to choose broadcast slots for their matches. The Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League fixture taking place this Sunday was selected for a 4pm broadcast on January 18 and several thousand fans have made arrangements on that basis. Our UK and international broadcasters have also done the same.

'The penultimate weekend of last season was scheduled so that every Premier League match that could be played on Sunday did so in order to give space to the FA Cup final. We will take the same approach this season.'

An ITV spokesman said: 'As the free to air broadcaster of the FA Cup, we want to bring key fixtures in the competition to the widest possible audience and the number of people we can reach with an afternoon kick-off is far greater than earlier in the day. We look forward to bringing our viewers lively and entertaining coverage of what promises to be a memorable match.'

The FA and Sky Sports declined to comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2290194/Leave-FA-Cup-stop-hijacking-best-ties-glitzy-Premier-League-games-channels.html

What happened when ref gave a red card in a Lebanese match. All went a bit Benny Hill.

refattackp1hikqk.gif

BFALHafCYAArH96.jpg

This game ended 0-0 for some reason not known.

It was a terrible decision. Goal line technology can't come soon enough.

Mind you, Hearts should probably have been awarded a penalty a little earlier, when our former youth player, Calum Tapping, was pushed off the ball in the penalty area.

Doesnt happen often...

1502:

News from the Ryman Premier League and Wingate and Finchley's match with fellow strugglers Thurrock has been abandoned after Wingate, who were trailing 1-0, had a fifth player sent off. Extraordinary!

I don't think I've ever seen United play this poor before, it's like their players are in slow motion, effects from the Madrid game I guess

Good. Another game for 'em. Bogs 'em down. I don't like wishing undue impediments to our rivals, but in the funk I find myself in after today, fudge 'em.

Back