• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Just shows it makes sense to do deals with Spurs.
Can see Harry coming in for a Naughton, Huddlestone, Townsend £20m combo deal in the summer + Galles on a free

Norwich miss a late penalty,but that now means Swansea and Tottenham are the only teams to not be awarded a penalty in the Premier League this season

=D>
townsaprpkkho.gif

What was wrong with swan's disallowed equalizing goal v baggies ? Don't understand

Wrong offside call against goal scorer Lamah. Ref didn't pay good enough attention to the play.
He was in offside position, but he got the ball from a WBA defender, not from a team mate.

Sunderland being drawn into a relegation battle? Only three points clear if Wigan were to win their game in hand.

That's what I thought, ludicrous in today's age we have technology not to use. Swans deserved a draw, unlucky on the og to gift the lead, and win, to the baggies.

Sunderland being drawn into a relegation battle? Only three points clear if Wigan were to win their game in hand.

Tbh right now I hope they arent. Dont want to be playing them on the last game of the season with them needing to win to stay up.
I'd rather them be safe and on the beach by May 18th. We might need to win ourselves on the last day, in fact the chances are we will have to.

Mackems on same points as Poocastle too, could see a few more being dragged into it if the bottom teams keep winning

Apologies to Greg, but I'd prefer this scenario better. Much prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine having to win on the last day v Arsenal rather than Sunderland

Mackems on same points as Poocastle too, could see a few more being dragged into it if the bottom teams keep winning

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a game in hand and a far better squad than any of the other teams down there. They'll be fine.

Back