• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

hahahahaha another one sided domestic cup final ahead.

only 5th can get a EL spot now. One of Wigan/Millwall/Blackburn in next years EL :lol:

Wigan, and Swansea for that matter will do well in Europa League.
Like Spurs of 7-8 years ago, they are arguably more suited for european football than the Premier League style.
They'll also give it their all and put focus on that tournament.

Did not see that Semi-final draw scenario coming whatsoever. wow, no European football for 6th spot then.

There is a scenario that Chelsea could finish 5th and win the FA Cup, in which case the FA Cup runners-up wouldn't get the EL place but 6th in the league would qualify.

I'd be worried for Wigan next season if they have to play EL on top of their yearly relegation dogfight. Their fans will be delighted though, and I'd rather see them and Swansea than a Stoke in Europe. OTOH Wigan seem to be our bogey club these days, so perhaps it's best for them to fudge off to the Championship :-k

I'm beginning to think my dream scenario for Chelsea is for Benitez to squeak into the top four (at Arse's expense) while Abramovich struggles to land the manager he wants, so in the end Benitez is still there next season. :lol:

There is a scenario that Chelsea could finish 5th and win the FA Cup, in which case the FA Cup runners-up wouldn't get the EL place but 6th in the league would qualify.

Yep good spot, forgot that scenario, and..with their potential fixture pile-up not beyond the realms of possibility
Building up nicely after the break

Thurs 4/4 Probable EL match
Sat 6 April Sunderland a
Thurs 11/4 Probable EL match
Sun 14/4 Possible Cup semi-final
Sun 21/4 Liverpool a
Thurs 25/4 EL Semi-final date
Sat 27/4 Swansea City h
Thurs 2/5 EL Semi-final date
Sat 4/5 Man United a
Sun 11/5 Aston Villa h
Sun 18/5 Everton a

Throw in the fact they still have to arrange Fulham away, and possibly find a date for our game if they reach the semis and Villa if they get to the final.
Thats a busy schedule already without the possibility of further European games. They have got quite a tough run-in, especially on the road

Goes against the grain, but wouldnt mind them getting to the FA Cup Final and the EL Semis (providing we are in opposite halves).

getting to the FA Cup final after the draw is pretty much saying for them to win it . . . which i think id be down with if it meant ensuring a third place finish

Inter losing 1-0 at home to Bologna who are 15th in the table. I've just noticed that they have 12 subs on the bench, are they allowed as many as they want?

getting to the FA Cup final after the draw is pretty much saying for them to win it . . . which i think id be down with if it meant ensuring a third place finish

Well 3rd would be the cherry on top. I'm just hoping the backlog will give us the chance to get something from a visit to Chelsea which could prove vital in finishing in the TOp 4

Inter losing 1-0 at home to Bologna who are 15th in the table. I've just noticed that they have 12 subs on the bench, are they allowed as many as they want?

They are allowed 12, new rule this season. I like the idea, no reason to leave anyone out of a match day squad.

Pwoper nawty

Ready.

Set.

Go!

18394261l.jpg

Back