• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Commentators made it out as though they were booing Fellaini

They were booing him. He pulled out of a few consecutive challenges and acted like he generally couldn't give a fudge before storming down the tunnel. Moyes took him off because he was being a bottler, why would he do it otherwise?

They were booing him. He pulled out of a few consecutive challenges and acted like he generally couldn't give a fudge before storming down the tunnel. Moyes took him off because he was being a bottler, why would he do it otherwise?

Ahhh ok, I'm not sure myself, wasn't really watching the game, that's why I was asking.

Lazy, uninterested and disrespectful - not first game neither.
Done his to get a transfer out for a reasonable fee, arguably deserve a bat to his knee instead.

Just had a quick read through an Everton forum. They are adamant the fans were booing Fellaini and some can't wait to get rid of him as it looks like he's going through the motions.

Junior Hoilett lively for QPR, after riding the bench most of the season.
Not same level as obviously, but Harry Redknapp might very well have found his Bale Lennon combo in Hoilett and our own Townsend.

If we don't have room for him, I think Townsend already can fetch a good sum of transfer money for us.

Glad people will now realize Everton aren't a true threat for anything ..

When it really matters, they will always bottle it ...

Always been my big question mark on Moyes, he sides compete almost to the end, then fudge it up ...

Glad people will now realize Everton aren't a true threat for anything ..

When it really matters, they will always bottle it ...

Always been my big question mark on Moyes, he sides compete almost to the end, then fudge it up ...

they perform whenever Moyes has a window in which in strengthens - usually it's the Jan window so they finish the season strongly but this season it was the summer in which they done their spending so up until Christmas they looked a proper team but after an empty shopping basket this Jan they're finding themselves back in a rut

Back