• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Think they will at least get to the final. Wouldnt mind seeing a semi-line up of Everton v Blackburn City v Chelsea

Can't see Chelsea beating United. Think United will just be ridiculously fired up today after Tuesdays' events, especially with Fergie's rivalry with FSW I can see United winning 3 or 4-0 tomorrow.

Can't see Chelsea beating United. Think United will just be ridiculously fired up today after Tuesdays' events, especially with Fergie's rivalry with FSW I can see United winning 3 or 4-0 tomorrow.

I think you may be right. But personally I wouldnt mind Chelsea progressing, via a replay, just so they have to play more games.
I want any scenario that might benefit Spurs in the run-in,

Everton winning means we play them a week before the semif-final, could, and I stress could, help us slightly

Glad we didn't sign Jelavic. It was clear as day to anyone who had seen him play on a regular basis that he wasn't premier league quality. not in a million years.

Edit: actually another example of David "no money" Moyes spending big on a player and getting it wrong again - just like that Russian winger matey who was total dross too.

ok hands up, which posters on here were convinced Everton were gonna do something other than their customary half season of good form?

Had the TV on mute and, at 0-0, left the room for a couple of minutes. Thought there must have been some mistake when I saw that it was 0-3 all of a sudden.

Reminds me of our 4 goals in 4 mins 44 secs against Southampton in 1993.

How quick were Arsenal's goals v West Ham this year too?
Would be hilarious to see Wigan add a fourth with everyone expecting the Everton onslaught

Edit* Scum scored 4 in 7 minutes. Meh. That's brick.

Got dog's abuse from the fans when he got taken off apparently. Wouldn't suprise me to see him move on at all.

I wasn't watching it only heard the tv from the other room, weren't the fans just tinkled that he was taken off? Or we're they genuinely booing him?

I wasn't watching it only heard the tv from the other room, weren't the fans just tinkled that he was taken off? Or we're they genuinely booing him?

That's what I thought It was too. Why take off the best player in your team? I imagine our fans wouldn't be happy if AVB took Bale off if we were losing.

Back