• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Willian has been subbed after 22 minutes with injury.
Other than that the game is pretty poor. Would prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine to qualify rather than Anzhi. IMO would be an easier tie, if we was to get drawn together.

Really surprised by Saudi Sportswashing Machine's team far from their strongest 11. This competition is their only chance to salvage an otherwise miserable season. Surely they can't still be worried about getting relegated? I would be furious if I were a Geordie

Really surprised by Saudi Sportswashing Machine's team far from their strongest 11. This competition is their only chance to salvage an otherwise miserable season. Surely they can't still be worried about getting relegated? I would be furious if I were a Geordie

Just listened to the commentators and apparently, Guieterraz (Sic) was deemed unfit for the pitch surface. Debuchy is Ill. And, Collocini out until May.
Pretty sure he mentioned something about Cisse too, but I missed it.

Just listened to the commentators and apparently, Guieterraz (Sic) was deemed unfit for the pitch surface. Debuchy is Ill. And, Collocini out until May.
Pretty sure he mentioned something about Cisse too, but I missed it.

Ok thanks wasn't aware of injuries that makes more sense

Steaua Bucuresti: Tatarusanu, Rapa, Szukala, Chiriches, Latovlevici, Bourceanu, Pintilii, Popa, Chipciu, Tanase, Rusescu.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Bertrand, Lampard, Mikel, Benayoun, Oscar, Hazard, Torres

Decent result for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, although not a disaster for Anzi either. If you're going to draw at home 0-0 is better than 1-1.

Wouldnt surprise me if they grab a goal at SJP, so Saudi Sportswashing Machine will need to win to progress

BE2nQMDCUAAhEbG.jpg

What is life? :ross: :ross: :ross:

For some reason I'm really up for Everton in the cup this year. I think Moyes will leave in the summer, and it'd be good to see him go out with a trophy after all his hard work. I have a soft spot for Everton too, great ground and, like us, a big team who should be winning more trophies.

For some reason I'm really up for Everton in the cup this year. I think Moyes will leave in the summer, and it'd be good to see him go out with a trophy after all his hard work. I have a soft spot for Everton too, great ground and, like us, a big team who should be winning more trophies.

Think they will at least get to the final. Wouldnt mind seeing a semi-line up of Everton v Blackburn City v Chelsea

Back