• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How many bloody times have things like this gone in their favour? I've lost count, and that's only against us. Harsh red, but no way the death-deserving ****up everyone on TV is making it out to be. And how many times has opponents and their managers have had to stay composed in post match interviews being done up the bum at OT? Still he refuses to give one, locking himself in the dressing room like a spoilt kid. Swings and roundabouts and all that jazz. I really hope their macaronic players get punished severely for their behaviour towards the participants of the game which have given them so many outlandish decisions over the years. This time it went the other team's way. Tough luck. But it's exactly this kind of low-life behaviour that has led to them literally frightening officials to give them decisions over the years.

For such a successful club, they really are a classless bunch.

I thought it was a harsh red at the time but seeing it again, it was the correct decision, there's a second movement of his leg after he makes contact with him, and that was malicious and deserving of being sent off.

Surely whilst Nani was lying on the ground for two minutes, a Utd player should have put the ball down and played on and run the ball into the Madrid goal... that's how it works at Old Trafford, right?

Above hip height, studs up, both feet off the ground. Probably a bit harsh but, it's a red card and I'm not sure how you can argue it.

What I thought was funny was Nani lying on the ground for so long with absolutely nothing wrong with him at all. Maybe he thought the ref would just forget about him.

I caught one moment as rvp shaped for a volley as the ball dropped out of the night sky. He fluffed it - who did he think he was, Zizou ???

Ferdinand should have got a post-match red card for clapping like that in the refs face. Disgraceful how players are allowed to treat referees, it doesn't happen in any other sport. You can't even say it's a money thing because NBA players are paid way more than footballers and still show referees respect or get punished.

Exactly. I'm consistently appalled by their behaviour, compared to sportsmen in every other fudging sport in the world.

Start handing out reds for backchat and it will stop pretty soon. Any swearing at the ref and you're off. Questioning the decision if you're not the captain is a red.

I think today's Manure-Real game exposed the fact that Manure do not have a CM playmaker or real CM detroyer. They've overloaded themselves with wingers who can cut in but Carrick/Cleverly against real quality European CM was always going to be stretching things. Imagine if tey had a Modric or a Moutinho; when gthey went down to 10 men that kind of player especially alongside a Lassana Diarra for example would have allowed them to keep the ball for longer periods and might have allowed them to see out the game, perhaps.

Their 12 point gap at the top is more of an indictment of how many teams and especially managers genuflect to SAF and this pretty hollow Manure side really. Well, apart from AVB of course;)

That was incredible how Keane dominated Dixon and Southgate in the box, harking back to playing days.

They both thought it was a yellow but Keane told them it was a red and they backed down, tail between the legs saying "well it wasn't intentional but that isn't in the rules, so yes Roy, you are correct and I'm sorry I ever doubted you..."

BEoEJKGCIAAla0R.jpg

From this angle, Nani did not even try to pull his foot out and looked like he intentionally left the foot in after he saw Arbeloa.

8532533146_dd91fce7f4_o.gif

Well done Real Madrid ! Any team who beat the evil ManU deserves full respect and credit !=D>=D>
It is a huge humiliation for the arrogant Ferguson who claimed they can win the treble !:ross:

I caught one moment as rvp shaped for a volley as the ball dropped out of the night sky. He fluffed it - who did he think he was, Zizou ???

trickykickp1.gif

I think RVP must have miskicked far too many times than any other strikers in recent times.:lol:

Last edited:
From this angle, Nani did not even try to pull his foot out and looked like he intentionally left the foot in after he saw Arbeloa.

8532533146_dd91fce7f4_o.gif

Only ManU can and their supporters can claim that is not a red card offence. What do you expect, they worship the devils, put devils on their logo and call themselves devils ! And so they will always act like the devils !

Back