• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

why not make a rule where nobody can respond to anybody else, would make it easier...

Lol good idea. I'll update that now. Look I know that you two will end up tearing into each other and then one of you will press that annoying report button and then give me work to do and I really can't be fudged with that. So do me a favour...

If there's one club that won't do that, I would like to think it would be United. Whatever team they pick is better than Arsenal have got.

He'll blood youngsters because that's what he does in nothing games.

It's not a sure thing either way, I'd have been more confident with them in the CL.

For the record I hope Mourinho and this Madrid team don't win the CL....but with a dysfunctional Barca and no Rafa in charge of a slightly above average team, who the hell will knock them out:(

For the record I hope Mourinho and this Madrid team don't win the CL....but with a dysfunctional Barca and no Rafa in charge of a slightly above average team, who the hell will knock them out:(

I still have a hunch Borussia Dortmund are going to win it

Last edited:
Back