• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Gotta feel for Man U tonight. 50,000 refs in the world and they get the only one who isn't pro-Man U. Football is too cruel sometimes :(

I must say Ronaldo acknowledging the goal but not celebrating out of respect for Manure was good to see imo; especially for the type of potential showboater he often can be

I wonder what effect this loss and the associated injustice will have on Manure's season.
Also how long before people accuse RVP of bringing his Arsenal bottling capacity with him to OT:-#

Last edited:
I must say Ronaldo acknowledging the goal but not celebrating out of respect for Manure was good to see imo; especially for the type of potential showboater he often can be

It's not that amazing pretty much all players do it.

Thought it was a fair red myself, no karma about it they committed dangerous play and got the red it deserved. Karma would be a dodgy decision going against them but that would serve them right for the disdain they have shown to other teams over the years when they have gained from it - think of all the times they have done us over.

That was incredible how Keane dominated Dixon and Southgate in the box, harking back to playing days.

They both thought it was a yellow but Keane told them it was a red and they backed down, tail between the legs saying "well it wasn't intentional but that isn't in the rules, so yes Roy, you are correct and I'm sorry I ever doubted you..."

Ferdinand should have got a post-match red card for clapping like that in the refs face. Disgraceful how players are allowed to treat referees, it doesn't happen in any other sport. You can't even say it's a money thing because NBA players are paid way more than footballers and still show referees respect or get punished.

Ferdinand should have got a post-match red card for clapping like that in the refs face. Disgraceful how players are allowed to treat referees, it doesn't happen in any other sport. You can't even say it's a money thing because NBA players are paid way more than footballers and still show referees respect or get punished.

Absolutely agree unfortunately it starts with taggart saw the menacing pointing at a ref who didn't read the script.

I hope Rio gets a 3 match ban from UEFA for next season

Could happen.

But won't make a jot of difference really. He'll miss three group games he'll likely be rested for anyway.

Waiting to see how Fergie does. Would be interesting to see how AVB would deal will this type of 'percieved' wronging.

Manu showed how classless they really are, they have benefited from decisions like tonight and gone on to win titles as a result over and over yet as soon as one goes against them they start acting like arsenal!

It's that red shirt - a fudging disgrace.

Just seen Ferdinand's reaction at the end in the ref's face. What a clown shoe. I wonder if he'll watch that later or tomorrow or something and think - "Yeah, I was a bit of a dingdong doing that."

Suspect not.

That was incredible how Keane dominated Dixon and Southgate in the box, harking back to playing days.

They both thought it was a yellow but Keane told them it was a red and they backed down, tail between the legs saying "well it wasn't intentional but that isn't in the rules, so yes Roy, you are correct and I'm sorry I ever doubted you..."

Along with Chiles they were preparing for a massive rant against the ref. It's partly the shock factor of any ref having the balls to do that at OT. Not something you would ever see the PL.

Back