• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Pretty sure that as of this year all Premiership teams are obliged to have the same pitch dimensons.

Ah I see that all Premier League football pitches should be 105 x 68 metres (115 x 74 yards) but in the official handbook White Hart Lane is one of only a handful of grounds where the dimensions are not officially listed http://www.premierleague.com/conten...ndbooks/premier-league-handbook-2012-2013.pdf

So I guess (that along with the Spammers) our ground is too small to squeeze in the new regulation sized pitch :-k

Well he'll have Cabaye and Tiote, plus he won't go 4-4-2...:-(

Don't think Tiote will be back from Africa.

Team will be along the lines of

------------------Krul

Debuch----Taylor-------Colo------Santon

--------Perch(holding)--Cabaye(roaming)

Gouffran------- Sissoko --------Jonas/marv

------------------Cisse

I'm sure they'll lose some players again and need to reinvest,
but see no reason why Saudi Sportswashing Machine won't be pushing behind us next season with other teams like Everton, Liverpool etc.
Full strenght first eleven look very strong.

Real Madrid :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

15ryypg.png
2irss9z.png
15ryypg.png
2irss9z.png

Cost me a few quid tonight Madrid. Just needed over 2.5 goals and they can't against fudging Granada!! fudge you Mourinho and Ronaldo you bunch of pricks!!

I watch most of Madrids matches (I have many young kids... nobody will babysit). I say that because I've made this judgement based on almost very minute Modric has played for RM.

Modric is not good enough for them.

He looks a class below his teammates and looks nothing like the player that played for us. Why that is, I don't know but I think it is a simple as he not good enough.

If he indeed isn't good enough then I think it's more on a mental level than anything to do with his talent.

I watch most of Madrids matches (I have many young kids... nobody will babysit). I say that because I've made this judgement based on almost very minute Modric has played for RM.

Modric is not good enough for them.

He looks a class below his teammates and looks nothing like the player that played for us. Why that is, I don't know but I think it is a simple as he not good enough.

Because we tend to overrate our players?

Obviously not just us who overrated him considering how much he was bought for, and the interest from Chelsea (and Man U by all accounts).

I think he flourished in our style of football. I think he'd have been lost at Chelsea, just like he seems at Madrid.

I do however think he'd have flourished at Man Utd. Just there type of player all over.

Not sure Modric is a bad as people are making out. It would be impossible for him to have the same sort of impact at Madrid as he did for us. As long as Ronaldo is there everyone else has to take a bit part role. Last night Modric looked no better or worse than the rest of the team.

In other news, dingdongov has just resigned from Oldham.

Because we tend to overrate our players?

Really? Most on here appear extremely harsh on a lot of our players. But either way, in the case of Modric that wasn't the case. He was special, if he doesn't succeed at Madrid it is for factors outside of his immense talent....

Not sure Modric is a bad as people are making out. It would be impossible for him to have the same sort of impact at Madrid as he did for us. As long as Ronaldo is there everyone else has to take a bit part role. Last night Modric looked no better or worse than the rest of the team.

In other news, dingdongov has just resigned from Oldham.

Last night was the first time I'd seen him start for Madrid and he looked nothing like the player he was at WHL. He lost possession several times in the first half (didn't see the second) which was something he barely did all season for us.....

Really? Most on here appear extremely harsh on a lot of our players. But either way, in the case of Modric that wasn't the case. He was special, if he doesn't succeed at Madrid it is for factors outside of his immense talent....

Not sure about the first part of your post, you get a bit of both, but most fans generally overrate their own players compared to players at other clubs.

I agree about the second part, and he certainly wouldn't be the first very good player not to make it big at Madrid if he does end up leaving with his tail between his legs.

Last night was the first time I'd seen him start for Madrid and he looked nothing like the player he was at WHL. He lost possession several times in the first half (didn't see the second) which was something he barely did all season for us.....

But the same could have been said for the rest of the Madrid starting 11, none of them looked like their usual self. If Varane continues his form from his last two games he's going to be some defender.

Back