• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Is this Davie Provan on the telecast? Audibly trying to snuggle his way between the cheeks of Liverpool supporters. Always sucks up to the so-called Sky four.

Agreed again. Without doubt the best full back in the league and up their with Philip Lahm for me. Just goes about his business in a quiet Mann and come up with key tackles and the odd goal

Zabaleta for me is the best right back in the world.

In agreement with that, works in Rugby, why not with football ?

Because in Rugby predominantly the ball is with the man, not passed forwards in any way. And it's a zonal systemso a physio wont impact play, plus the injuries in rugby are predominantly real and necessitate attention unlike football. That insight came from the Physio at Bedford rugby club last season when I asked that question

Glad they played on. Right away after the goal he was up running straight to the linesman to argue with no injury to be seen. Too many stoppages for pansy playacting going on these days.

But apart from a bit of blood how can they tell if the head injury is genuine?

They can't, obviously, but at least the refs only have to look for one type of injury to stop a game. Makes it a little easier, I think.

Glad they played on. Right away after the goal he was up running straight to the linesman to argue with no injury to be seen. Too many stoppages for pansy playacting going on these days.

Agreed.

I absolutely love that one of the 'there will be much controversy if they score now!' moments has actually resulted in a goal.

It was probably a free kick to Dzeko, but don't stay down and feign an injury because you didn't get the call. And don't moan at Liverpool for playing on when they are well within their rights to do so. It's like us at Highbury in 05/06, for some reason we were supposed to kick the ball out because Eboue and Gilberto ran into each other!!! Total gonads.

Agreed.

I absolutely love that one of the 'there will be much controversy if they score now!' moments has actually resulted in a goal.

It was probably a free kick to Dzeko, but don't stay down and feign an injury because you didn't get the call. And don't moan at Liverpool for playing on when they are well within their rights to do so. It's like us at Highbury in 05/06, for some reason we were supposed to kick the ball out because Eboue and Gilberto ran into each other!!! Total gonads.

Was that when you could audibly hear BMJ shouting at Carrick, 'PLAY! PLAY!' and when we scored Wenger tried to confront the big man and he just stared him down. fudging hell I love BMJ!!!

Last edited:
A Lollerpoo fan I know just texted me

Basically every week he texts and said how unlucky they are not to win etc, I said your 27 points behind United you cant have been that unlucky

So then I got the well at least were not a one man team like you are with Bale, a one word answer from me, Suarez

They really are fools

I don't even consider us a one man team.

Last year, RVP was scoring and creating all of Arsenals goals, hence the one man team. How many assists has Bale even got this year? I doubt it's more than the likes of Lennon. He scores goals sure, but Defoe has about 10 goals too as well as others from other areas such as Dempsey, Lennon, Adebayor, Sandro etc

Liverpool do look good I admit, they move the ball around nicely and have good off the ball movement. Think they will improve a lot over the next 2/3 years.

Ive watched the last 20 mins of the Hibs vs Aberdeen game, the Hibs keeper has had the 20 mins of his llife, amazing saves every couple of mins and now just saved a penalty

Liverpool do look good I admit, they move the ball around nicely and have good off the ball movement. Think they will improve a lot over the next 2/3 years.

They've played some terrific stuff this season but poor finishing has let them down badly. Today so far they've outplayed Emirates Marketing Project something nasty but final ball hasn't been good enough.

Back