• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

But the same could have been said for the rest of the Madrid starting 11, none of them looked like their usual self. If Varane continues his form from his last two games he's going to be some defender.

Is Jose still playing him behind a striker or is he in the position he played for us now?

Emirates Marketing Project: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy, Milner, Javi Garcia, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko. Subs: Pantilimon, Maicon, Nasri, Sinclair, Kolarov, Rodwell, Tevez.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Jose Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge. Subs: Jones, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Shelvey, Skrtel, Wisdom.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)

I'll go for a draw. Asking who I want to win is like trying to decide which eye I want to stab with a fork.

I'm not complaining that Liverpool didn't kick the ball out but why is it only accepted that a game stops for a head injury and nothing else.

Ivory Coast in trouble, 1-2 against Nigeria with 15 minutes left.
Their golden generation will never be champions it seems

I'm not complaining that Liverpool didn't kick the ball out but why is it only accepted that a game stops for a head injury and nothing else.

Because otherwise the game would be stopped every two minutes because of "injuries" to one team's players, when the other team was attacking. It's a good rule that the ref only stops the game from head injuries (i.e. serious injuries) - it prevents a lot of cheating, IMO.

Back