• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Less worried by Everton. 6 at home 7 away, and they have got some really tough away games. Thats a massive 2pts dropped by them today.
Arsenal are by far the main threat, followed by Liverpool I would say.

Two massive games, beating Arsenal at home and avoiding defeat at Liverpool will go a long way to helping us achieve our gaol
Oh yeah, forgot about Liverpool, but they are 7 pts off.

don't know whats the run is for qpr but they haave the fire power to get out of it now would love to see villa go down

Dont seem to be able to convert those draws into wins. Remy injured already I've heard. Other teams picking up points when they do, so still 6pts from safety, which I think is only 1pt better off than when HR arrived.

They finish with Arsenal(h),Saudi Sportswashing Machine(h) and Liverpool (a). If they arent out of the bottom 3 on May 1st they are gone I would think

Less worried by Everton. 6 at home 7 away, and they have got some really tough away games. Thats a massive 2pts dropped by them today.
Arsenal are by far the main threat, followed by Liverpool I would say.

Two massive games, beating Arsenal at home and avoiding defeat at Liverpool will go a long way to helping us achieve our gaol

I think Arsenal will finish above Chelsea. If I'm right, that means we need to finish above Chelsea or we won't be top 4.

Great question. Having had one of the smaller pitches in the league, I think they know have one of the largest...

I have been meaning to start a new thread on this subject but was not sure if they just looked bigger due to the way the stadium is. It always looks like the likes of Arsenal and City have so much space when they are at home, where as we seem to have non when the teams come to park the bus. Is this just a case of they go for it when playing other big teams which equals more space or are the pitches significantly bigger? If that is the case then we should really be making sure we have the biggest pitch possible on the new stadium to help us break teams down as we always seem to be crowded out at home these days.

Obviously i could just be talking nonsense and there is no real difference between all pitches, its just something i have been meaning to find out.

Dont seem to be able to convert those draws into wins. Remy injured already I've heard. Other teams picking up points when they do, so still 6pts from safety, which I think is only 1pt better off than when HR arrived.

They finish with Arsenal(h),Saudi Sportswashing Machine(h) and Liverpool (a). If they arent out of the bottom 3 on May 1st they are gone I would think

yeah actually you might be right that is one tough run in, mind you arry could well do us a favour there;)

wonder what will happen to them if they go down what with there wage bill

I think Arsenal will finish above Chelsea. If I'm right, that means we need to finish above Chelsea or we won't be top 4.

interesting thought as i think chelsea will stick with rafa as manager till the end of the season so we might be able to do it they certainly seem to have lost something this season

worried that we get 4th arsenal get 5th but win the euro cup i can see it happening

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been absolutely brick for a long time plus had an lenghty injury list. Arsenal beat an B-team 7-3 not that long ago.

But just as they are about to play us, they sign a host of new players, get almost all of the injured players back and pick up form :x

Will be very tough at WHL next week

Oh yeah, forgot about Liverpool, but they are 7 pts off.

They are, but that 7pts could frtter away easily, espcially with a visit to Anfield, right after the NLD.

Funnily enough what could help is the fact that after tomorrow, their 6 away games are
Wigan
Southampton
Villa
Reading
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Fulham

On paper it looks by far the easiest run-in of all of us, but, the next 4 aways are all against teams fighting for their lives.
Could go either way

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been absolutely brick for a long time plus had an lenghty injury list. Arsenal beat an B-team 7-3 not that long ago.

But just as they are about to play us, they sign a host of new players, get almost all of the injured players back and pick up form :x

It will. I'm actually more confident of us winning tomorrow than next Saturday

I think we would need to win at Stamford Bridge to have any chance of finishing above them....but, its going to happen again sometime. The AVB factor could help this season

Is that you, Greg? :)

3ffdp7a.gif

Cheatski match day thread on their forum (Shed end) (from page 17 onwards) :-

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22831-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-v-chelsea-pl-020213-ko-1500-gmt/page-17

I thought some of our match day threads got acidic, but this one takes the biscuit. A dreadful, horrible, nasty set of *glory seekers*

Some good results for us today. A loss, a draw and a win for the 3 teams close to us involved today is good in my book.

Swings and roundabouts. They also picked up form before playing Chelsea at least :)

Cheatski match day thread on their forum (Shed end) (from page 17 onwards) :-

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22831-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-v-chelsea-pl-020213-ko-1500-gmt/page-17

I thought some of our match day threads got acidic, but this one takes the biscuit. A dreadful, horrible, nasty set of *glory seekers*

Jesus that's shocking. Basically just the words fudge and **** repeated with 0 footballing insight.

Jesus that's shocking. Basically just the words fudge and **** repeated with 0 footballing insight.

About time they grew a pair and started having a pop at the real person behind their slump, Abramovich. Oh wait, they won't of course because they are terrified that he will take his money and fudge off and Chelsea will go back to where they belong.

Back