• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Wheelchair is a ****. Arteta goes in studs up one footed, wins the ball but it's a 50/50 at best on Owen (foul for me all day given the current standards), Owen and Arteta with a shove at each other, and Wheelchair comes bounding over and shoves Owen in the chest. FFS! WHY does this fudging toerag NOT GET A RED FOR DISSENT?!

POS TEAM P GD Pts
1 Manchester United 24 28 59
2 Emirates Marketing Project 24 26 52
3 Chelsea 25 25 47
4 Tottenham Hotspur 24 12 42
5 Arsenal 25 20 41
6 Everton 25 9 41
7 Liverpool 24 12 35

Wheelchair is a ****. Arteta goes in studs up one footed, wins the ball but it's a 50/50 at best on Owen (foul for me all day given the current standards), Owen and Arteta with a shove at each other, and Wheelchair comes bounding over and shoves Owen in the chest. FFS! WHY does this fudging toerag NOT GET A RED FOR DISSENT?!

I take it you missed Arteta's stamp at Owen off the ball then?

Back