• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

3-3 that will do. Expected Everton to be in 4th tonight, so that a bonus. Arsenal winning is a bit of a bummer, but its not like it wasnt expected

Results better than I feared today, but a bit frustrating with Arsenal and Everton getting late goals. Chelsea losing is good, but on the other hand it will give Saudi Sportswashing Machine confidence ahead of the game against us.

I take it you missed Arteta's stamp at Owen off the ball then?

Ah yes, forgot to mention that. I'd have given him yellow papers at least for the first one myself. His foot left the floor and thankfully for the richest sub in the world, took the ball. If it had touched his ankle? Stretcher.

Ok finished 3-3.

[-o<
Thank goodness.
Unexpected 2 points dropped by Everton in the scheme of things...I think the Chelski result is superb, really really opens up 3rd and 4th. Goons result disappointing, but TBF they did to Stoke what we did/Stoke played 'that' game, except the goons fashioned a lucky defeflected goal. I think that's one thing we need to improve upon, scrappy goals. I'd like a few more of them. Frankly, I'd like a few more goals!!!!!!!!

POS TEAM P GD Pts
1 Manchester United 24 28 59
2 Emirates Marketing Project 24 26 52
3 Chelsea 25 25 47
4 Tottenham Hotspur 24 12 42
5 Arsenal 25 20 41
6 Everton 25 9 41
7 Liverpool 24 12 35
Updated table.

Man Utd 24 28 59
Emirates Marketing Project 24 26 52
Chelsea 25 24 46
Tottenham 24 12 42
Everton 25 10 42
Arsenal 25 20 41

This is worrying. Scumbags picked up 3 points, the Evertonians are level and we are playing West Brom away.

Results better than I feared today, but a bit frustrating with Arsenal and Everton getting late goals. Chelsea losing is good, but on the other hand it will give Saudi Sportswashing Machine confidence ahead of the game against us.

One thing with them though, they always come to play football, so we will at least have a proper match with them...

Wigan,Villa,QPR bottom 3. Thats how its going to finish imho. Reading and Soton look to me like they can avoid the drop

Well the incentive to win is even greater than normal tomm. A win puts us 2 points off 3rd and gives us the 4 point cushion. Massive massive match...until next weekend!!!!!

Updated table.

Man Utd 24 28 59
Emirates Marketing Project 24 26 52
Chelsea 25 24 46
Tottenham 24 12 42
Everton 25 10 42
Arsenal 25 20 41

This is worrying. Scumbags picked up 3 points, the Evertonians are level and we are playing West Brom away.

Less worried by Everton. 6 at home 7 away, and they have got some really tough away games. Thats a massive 2pts dropped by them today.
Arsenal are by far the main threat, followed by Liverpool I would say.

Two massive games, beating Arsenal at home and avoiding defeat at Liverpool will go a long way to helping us achieve our gaol

One thing with them though, they always come to play football, so we will at least have a proper match with them...

not so sure about that after last seasons drubbing - think Pardew will have that in the back of his mind this time around

Back