• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Sounds familiar

HALF-TIME - QPR 0-0 Emirates Marketing Project
"City have applied lots of pressure but, when they have found a way past QPR, they have found Julio Cesar in good form."

I watched the QPR-Spurs game and I was so bored I really did consider asking my missus how her week had been at work.
It was that bad. It would also have taken nigh on the rest of the game.
I do not for the life of me understand how QPR plan to survive if they are just going to play out every game for a draw!
New stoke in the making under that cheeky chap.

Debuchy fouls Agbonlahor. Benteke scores from the penalty spot.

Peter crouch makes it 2-0 for Stoke against Wigan.
No way back now for them.

Stoke are as bad as us at dominating against a poor team but no end product.

I watched the QPR-Spurs game and I was so bored I really did consider asking my missus how her week had been at work.
It was that bad. It would also have taken nigh on the rest of the game.
I do not for the life of me understand how QPR plan to survive if they are just going to play out every game for a draw!
New stoke in the making under that cheeky chap.

First order of business was to stop losing, which they have achieved (FA Cup aside), but I wouldn't expect them to suddenly become world beaters. Play it safe and hope to nick a couple of wins, breed some confidence.

First order of business was to stop losing, which they have achieved (FA Cup aside), but I wouldn't expect them to suddenly become world beaters. Play it safe and hope to nick a couple of wins, breed some confidence.

Yup, Redknapp knows what he's doing. Can't just go gung ho against teams like Chelsea, ourselves or City. Defended well today from what I saw (some of the first half, all of the second) and looked dangerous on the break.

On a somewhat related note, is Taarabt finally growing up? Thought he was excellent today, always threatening going forward, but without being overly intricate. He also kept working defensively and got back to help out the full back more than I've ever seen him. Not saying we should put in a bid, but if he is growing up and learning to be an actual footballer, not a show pony then he could have a real future ahead of him at a much bigger club than QPR.

Redknapp is doing the right thing by being cautious against the big teams. But they are running out of games to pick up points, I know they are only 4 behind Villa and 3 behind Reading, but at some point, he's going to have to try and win some games.

Back