• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Who we you prefer to go down? Saudi Sportswashing Machine again with their French Invasion OR Aston Villa with "the next big thing in management" Lambert for the first time in their PL history?

Can we vote both?

Who we you prefer to go down? Saudi Sportswashing Machine again with their French Invasion OR Aston Villa with "the next big thing in management" Lambert for the first time in their PL history?

Honestly I don't want either to go down would prefer a team like Wigan or West Ham but if I had to choose Saudi Sportswashing Machine because Pardew is a smug prick

Honestly I don't want either to go down would prefer a team like Wigan or West Ham but if I had to choose Saudi Sportswashing Machine because Pardew is a smug prick

...Pardew would still have 7 or 8 years on his contract to get them back up though! :ross:

EDIT: I'm sure they'll both be safe but it's always exciting seeing big clubs flirting with the relegation zone

QPR FC @OfficialQPR

To confirm it is correct that QPR have named two goalkeepers on the bench tonight vs Emirates Marketing Project

:ross:

honestly Tony, im down to the bare bones aint I !!!

Guardian sport @guardian_sport

Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson charged by FA with misconduct.

I read that originally as Sir Alex Ferguson has charged the FA with misconduct.

...Pardew would still have 7 or 8 years on his contract to get them back up though! :ross:

EDIT: I'm sure they'll both be safe but it's always exciting seeing big clubs flirting with the relegation zone

Ahhh Pardiola, what a bell-end that bloke is, he would eat himself if he could he loves himself so much

:ross: that contract was asking for this wasn't it. I agree love seeing these clubs fight for their lives but in the end the league is better with those clubs in it. Both have proper fan bases and history behind them (well at least Villa does lol)

If Villa go down it will reduce the amount of teams who have never been relegated from the premier league from 7 to 6: us, Arse, United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton, so I kinda just want them to go down, so we can be in SKYs 'Unbreakable-unbeatable-never surrender-permanent top six SURVIVORS'

Disappointed with sky. Who the fudge wants to watch Sunderland v Swansea?

Wigan and Villa are in such brick form they might even give Reading a chance to stay up, just need to catch one more team (QPR?).

We've got ManCity-QPR via FOX. That arrogant prick Trevor Francis is in the booth. Can't stand the sound of his voice or his snobby, toffee-nosed opinions. Clearly dislikes Spurs when he does our games.

Like to see Villa go down. A number of North America's so-called sawker experts like them. Be good to see them zip it awhile.

Too soon to say bye bye Villa? They'll probably sack Lambert at some point, but will it be enough or soon enough?

There is absolutely no way Villa are surviving with Lambert in charge

The Villa game is ridiculously one sided (in Newcastles favour of course).

Back