• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How did we not take it seriously ???

Dembele, Dawson was only 1st teamers rested, Kaboul, Defoe injured and Ade away, how did we not take it seriously

I meant more in general, not just based on today. And was pointing the finger more at United and Chelsea for example.

But as for today, I still feel as a team we didn't show total desire, so on that basis, I feel we didn't take it seriously. Team selection was pretty much forced on us today.

I believe that is 33 league goals this season for messi ?

How much do you think Messi would be worth? I can't see him leaving Barcelona but I wonder what someone would have to pay to buy him.

How much do you think Messi would be worth? I can't see him leaving Barcelona but I wonder what someone would have to pay to buy him.

£150m maybe? Just think how much he could be worth to your club in merchandising alone.

Doesn't he have a £205million release clause? I'm sure I read around christmas time that a Russain team had matched it.

Just got back in..Thanks Liverpool, takes us off the headlines.

Been a weird 4th round really with Villa,QPR and Norwich going out before us and Liverpool today, in all honesty, of the Top 7 only United breezed through, thanks to their home draw
City (although they had the toughest task) only scored on the last few minutes
Late winner for Everton
Late winner for Arsenal
Replay for Chelsea.

Just got back in..Thanks Liverpool, takes us off the headlines.

Been a weird 4th round really with Villa,QPR and Norwich going out before us and Liverpool today, in all honesty, of the Top 7 only United breezed through, thanks to their home draw
City (although they had the toughest task) only scored on the last few minutes
Late winner for Everton
Late winner for Arsenal
Replay for Chelsea.

Thank you Paxton

Nearly all the top clubs struggled to get through or didn't - playing at Elland Road is a tough ask

Tougher than Luton or Oldham etc

As I said before, if Arse had been knocked out of the cup I would really worry they would focus on the league and get 4th - now the shoe is on the other foot

Doesn't he have a £205million release clause? I'm sure I read around christmas time that a Russain team had matched it.

Just read that when he signed a contract a couple of years ago he had a 250 million euro buy out clause inserted.

It's still good for them, but I think the bigger teams (us?) not taking it seriously has taken some gloss off it.

You cannot blame the big teams. How do you expect them to take the FA Cup seriously when there are league matches just 3 days later ? Find it strange at that league schedule. Thought usually there won't be a full set of league matches in midweek after the FA Cup matches.

You cannot blame the big teams. How do you expect them to take the FA Cup seriously when there are league matches just 3 days later ? Find it strange at that league schedule. Thought usually there won't be a full set of league matches in midweek after the FA Cup matches.

FA cup winners should get a Champions Legue spot over 4th place.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine team v Aston Villa: Krul; Debuchy, S Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; Perch, Cabaye; Gouffran, Sissoko, Gutierrez; Cisse

Stoke team v Wigan: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth; Whitehead, Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington; Walters, Crouch.

QPR team v Emirates Marketing Project: Cesar; Onuoha, Nelsen, Hill, Traore; Mbia, Derry; Fabio, Granero, Taarabt; Remy.

Emirates Marketing Project team v QPR: Hart, Zabaleta, Garcia, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Aguero, Silva, Tevez

Possibly just me, but I find league matches to be far more interesting than cup. At least prior to semis/finals.

Sunderland XI v Swansea: Mignolet, Gardner, Colback, O'Shea, Bramble, N'Diaye, Vaughan, Larsson, Johnson, Sessegnon, Fletcher

Swansea XI v Sunderland: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Williams, Chico, Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Hernandez, Dyer, Michu, Shechter. Graham on bench

Aston Villa team v Saudi Sportswashing Machine: Guzan, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett, Baker, Lowton, Westwood, Bannan, N’Zogbia, Benteke, Bent.

Bent, Benteke, Bennett, Baker, Bannan. I think I see a pattern.

QPR FC @OfficialQPR

To confirm it is correct that QPR have named two goalkeepers on the bench tonight vs Emirates Marketing Project

:ross:

QPR FC @OfficialQPR

To confirm it is correct that QPR have named two goalkeepers on the bench tonight vs Emirates Marketing Project

:ross:

hahaha where have we seen that before? top top top man management

think i will watch Villa v Toon a relegation 6 pointer :ross:

Who we you prefer to go down? Saudi Sportswashing Machine again with their French Invasion OR Aston Villa with "the next big thing in management" Lambert for the first time in their PL history?

Who we you prefer to go down? Saudi Sportswashing Machine again with their French Invasion OR Aston Villa with "the next big thing in management" Lambert for the first time in their PL history?

Both? And hopefully they drag Wigan down with them.

Back