• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Who else thinks Villa are going down?

I think even their fans are starting to accept it.

Who else thinks Villa are going down?

I think even their fans are starting to accept it.

i think they'll get away with it, sooner or later it'll come down to the ability of the manager to make a difference, and i fancy Lambert to make that difference, Villa now remind me of Saudi Sportswashing Machine in 08/09, had they employed someone with even half a clue as to what he was doing (or had Kinnear stayed healthy) they would have survived, right now the worst thing Lerner could do is sack Lambert imo

Anyone watch Villa/Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

Sissoko was unreal first half.

Some weird stats from last night:

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Ryan Nelsen & Shaun Derry: Completed 100% of their passes last night; only 12 other PL outfielders have done so in a full 90 mins this term

Sunderland: Last night failed to have a shot on target for the 3rd time in a PL game this season - no other team has done so more than once

Liverpool XI: Reina; Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom; Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing; Suarez, Sturridge

Arsenal XI: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Ramsey, Wheelchair, Cazorla; Walcott, Giroud, Podolski

Big games tonight. Wont be easy for us and should Arsenal get a win it could really put the pressure on us. We dont play well being under pressure.

A performance Nd 3 points tonight would really send out a message,

I've been thinking for a while that Liverpool are starting to be a real contender for the top 4. Wouldn't shock me if they landed 4th at end of the season, should we fail to do so.

Im on Witshire watch tonight. My arsenal mates think hes the greatest player ever. Every time ive seen him play he is on the floor or passing sideways.

You won't notice anything Erik. In fact you'll probably forget he's playing until he makes his usual dirty tackle.

Back