• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

hahaha that Robinson just told Suarez to "fudge off" after taking the shot.

How long was Matt Smith down? Looked like a dislocated shoulder

I fail to see how people can say there is no magic left in the FA Cup, Luton, MK Dons, Brentford, Leeds and now Oldham would disagree

you can't do nothing but smile when you see these lower league teams beat a prem team or a team the size of Liverpool, it really is amazing.

Oldham have one point from their last 8 games if I heard the commentator right...

Aston Villa, Stoke City, Norwich City, Queens Park Rangers, Tottenham, Liverpool, Fulham, West Ham, Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Brom, Swansea all out.

And we're only into the 5th round.

Times like this you wish Being Liverpool was still being filmed.

I fail to see how people can say there is no magic left in the FA Cup, Luton, MK Dons, Brentford, Leeds and now Oldham would disagree

It's still good for them, but I think the bigger teams (us?) not taking it seriously has taken some gloss off it.

It's still good for them, but I think the bigger teams (us?) not taking it seriously has taken some gloss off it.

How did we not take it seriously ???

Dembele, Dawson was only 1st teamers rested, Kaboul, Defoe injured and Ade away, how did we not take it seriously

Quality goal from Messi, managed to round the keeper without changing the direction of the ball at all, had Ossassuna's keeper on the floor.

Ooooh 1 1 now though

Cracking finish by Osasuna!

Xavis pass for Messis goal was class!

Barcelona 5-1 after an hour, Messi has 4 of them.

Back