• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Chelsea are going to win this. Liking the FA cup muddy pitch -brings back a few memories.

Its a shame think Brentford deserved the upset. Never mind they get a decent pay day for the replay.

I think how we play he would so suit us. He doesnt suit Chelscum but like I have always said just because a player doesnt perform at one club doesnt mean he wont perform with us.

I think how we play he would so suit us. He doesnt suit Chelscum but like I have always said just because a player doesnt perform at one club doesnt mean he wont perform with us.

There was a point when I thought he might leave - although probably wouldn't have been allowed to come to us, or affordable. But I think Rafa likes him, and so I reckon he will stay until summer and then go back to Spain.

but he got nothing of the player either. Wasn't a pen for me.

I didn't see it (not Wenger style, I really haven't yet), and this isn't directed at you per se, but the rules for direct free kick (penalty in the box) can be interpreted pretty loosely.

A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following seven offences in a manner considered by the referee to be careless, reckless or using excessive force:

kicks or attempts to kick an opponent
trips or attempts to trip an opponent
jumps at an opponent
charges an opponent
strikes or attempts to strike an opponent
pushes an opponent
tackles an opponent

A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following three offences:

holds an opponent
spits at an opponent
handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)

Come on Oldham. Make us look marginally less inept. Insipid .

Liverpool goalie should be booked there.

I didn't see it (not Wenger style, I really haven't yet), and this isn't directed at you per se, but the rules for direct free kick (penalty in the box) can be interpreted pretty loosely.

The striker went through, knocked it past the keeper who flew down at his feet, striker had to hurdle him and went over. No contact but the keeper's obstructed the player so a pen for me.

Anyway, Spurs should sign Heung Min Son of Hamburg.

BBkHaRnCIAA5pF0.jpg

I accidently read the name of that shirt sponsor as 'ExPro' :lol: :lol:

Back