• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

There should be an age limit on ballboys. 13 would be adequate. Seriously though, you would have thought that 17 year old would be embarassed about being nearly twice the age of the other ballboys.

I thought that, too

Wouldn't know, I don't do twitter. Surely they could have found a boy from 8-13 in the town of Swansea who could make it to the Liberty Stadium and could have been used as a ballboy.

What they would do is ask people who they knew were going to be at the game if they could bring their sons along to fill in. People who's sons had been ball boys before.

You know, like one of their directors?

Him being there makes perfect sense in the circumstances.

Good example of everything that's wrong about football this.

- Ballbloke wastes time (like his idols on the pitch, presumably)
- Ridiculously overpaid player loses his head because he wants to win at all cost
- Ballbloke takes advantage of the situation, feigns injury and gets player sent off (also like his idols on the pitch do)
- Classless club acts like spoilt six year old, immediately defending the player in public...then suddenly backtracking
- FA will investigate, then take as little action as they can, brushing this product damaging incident under the carpet

The whole thing makes me chuckle, but it's really just a sad reflection of the state of the modern game.

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Ashley Cole's mum calls Swansea ball boy Charlie Morgan a f****** little s***

Oh, to be a journalist.

What they would do is ask people who they knew were going to be at the game if they could bring their sons along to fill in. People who's sons had been ball boys before.

You know, like one of their directors?

Him being there makes perfect sense in the circumstances.

Well that's just laziness. I say again, 17 is too old to be a ballboy.

Why is Millwall - Aston Villa not being broadcast tonight? Seems a bit of a wasted opportunity.

Lets hope Adam Smith impresses tonight.

Good at defending set pieces this Villa side are..

yeah... :-"

Why is Millwall - Aston Villa not being broadcast tonight? Seems a bit of a wasted opportunity.

Ah, being played to avoid planned protest march against local hospital closures tomorrow

We had about 54 corners against Villa and didn't manage anything. Disgusting.

90th minute, Millwall 2-1. :lol:

I feel sorry for Villa fans, I can remember back under Pleaty when things weren't looking so rosy for us. A club with their record shouldn't be in freefall.
The sensible thing is probably to sack the manager - they need a lift and at the moment they seem heading down down down.
Maybe Lambert was unlucky, but that's football.

Back