• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

It's almost like they know I've got over 2.5 goals for this match!! fudging score ffs!

Does anyone else find Emirates Marketing Project utterly boring? Everything about them. Their drab blue kit, the style of football isn't even that great to watch considering the players they have and you know they're going to win most games as their resources dwarf everybody else's

None.

Also amusing the pundits claiming Zabaleta represents the old guard when he was bought in the summer you got taken over.

Though that is more just pundits talking brick.

Does anyone else find Emirates Marketing Project utterly boring? Everything about them. Their drab blue kit, the style of football isn't even that great to watch considering the players they have and you know they're going to win most games as their resources dwarf everybody else's

They are doing things "the right way"..

I love that famous quote from Martin Tyler

None.

Also amusing the pundits claiming Zabaleta represents the old guard when he was bought in the summer you got taken over.

Though that is more just pundits talking brick.

He was bought pre-takeover as a replacement for Corluka. If you hadn't bought Vedran we probably wouldn't have Zaba, so cheers for that. Horribly under-rated, I'll probably get laughed off for this but I reckon he's the best right-back in the league. Quality, he's one buy that Hughes got right.

He was bought pre-takeover as a replacement for Corluka. If you hadn't bought Vedran we probably wouldn't have Zaba, so cheers for that. Horribly under-rated, I'll probably get laughed off for this but I reckon he's the best right-back in the league. Quality, he's one buy that Hughes got right.

He was bought the day before the take over was finalised.

That doesn't make him 'old guard' in any way shape or form.

He is one of the best RB's in the league though.

Last edited:

he is a very good rb thats for sure

under rated? pretty much everyone holds that same opinion

It is really surprising Villa has not changed their manager despite being in shyte form and relegation fight all season. I think they really need a new manager to save them. Can see them being relegated unless they change their manager.

Think the stats show that changing the manager as often as not has little impact but does incur cost.

Who out there could Villa really recruit who is guaranteed to turn things round? Di Matteo perhaps but beyond that you are back into dinosaur territory with the likes of Curbishley or even John Gregory!

If you read their forum, quite a few would rather have Gregory or Curbishley than carry on as they are.

Brighton playing it out from the back very comfortably against l'arse. haven't been able to watch them this year, but i've been impressed by what i've seen so far.

That's Arsenal through. Time to find something else to watch.

Back