• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

ipbd8GD5P5EhD.gif

Cheeky little scamp! Not right at all but you know he's on a wind-up...Hazard needs to be smarter!

Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

really???

sorry for sounding you out african but I just took your post as an example

just to make things clear, it is NEVER ACCEPTABLE for a grown man to kick a boy in the ribs, I dont care if he was tricked or if the boy was acting like a total idiot. You simply CAN NOT do that.

If Hazard did not have brick for brains he just should have waited for the ref to take action, ball boy would have gotten in trouble, Swansea maybe penalized, but no, total brick for brains had to KICK him! I am simply lost for words. Hope Hazard gets at least 5 games for this.

I see what African is saying, the lad was a scamp, but you are 100% correct, professional adults DO NOT do this. i think we're all agreeing in a strange way...

Attempted murder of the ball boy at Swansea.
Another Reason why Chelsea are the most hated, racist, fascist, shoplifting mum, drug dealing dads, cheating tossers club in Europe. Scumbags!!!

I still think that camera angle is deceiving.

Moment of stupidity from Hazard. But shouldn't be anymore than a 5 game ban. Fellaini only got 3 for fudge sake and that was for THREE offences in one half!

As for people slating the ball boy, he's a kid! Most ballboys would waste time in order to help their team, although he did take the tinkle by lying on the ball.

BTW, before anyone else tosss themselves silly over the goons tonight, I would like to point out that for those 10 mins after HT, i have never seen a team so defensively shambolic. Good GHod, it was an absolute joke. What a bunch of brick! Scoring on THAT is not really a challenge, and I have yet to see a side defend so poorly against us anywhere this season.

From the gif, Hazard is a complete macaron, no way he wasn't going to hit the kid.

Might get arrested!

It is assault if ball boy wants to press charges

Hope he doesn't as its one of those situations where they were both being dingdongs - but if he does, he can't complain.

BTW, before anyone else tosss themselves silly over the goons tonight, I would like to point out that for those 10 mins after HT, i have never seen a team so defensively shambolic. Good GHod, it was an absolute joke. What a bunch of brick! Scoring on THAT is not really a challenge, and I have yet to see a side defend so poorly against us anywhere this season.

good point, they were absolutely woeful against us as well, tonight shouldn't surprise anyone

How many months did Cantona get for karate kicking the guy in the crowd?

We don't take advantage of it when they do !

People calling the ball boy a taco, if it was at the Lane against the scum and one of ours did it, he'd be cheered as a hero. By all of you.

Back