• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

12 minutes injury time in the Arsenal match.

Because Arsenal have playmakers such as Wheelchair, Cazorla, Podolski and Arteta and we only have the Hudd as a bonafide playmaker. And also an extremely quick midget up front who's pace gives him the time to compose himself on the finish. We have shift and shoot Defoe for All I love the bloke, and for all the hard work he puts in, is no more than a good player. It's a wonder how they aren't competing with United and City for the title, perhaps there lack of steel in the middle is their downfall, which can be easily addressed as Brady hitches up her skirt and offers Diame to them rather than let her arch Enemy Levy have him.

I hate how spam always bend over.

Yet whenever they play anyone half way decent they get beat. Chelsea done them home and away, utd will do the same, beaten by City and in Champions League beaten by Schalke. Look very good against poor sides don't fall for the hype. This side was beaten by Bradford in the CC remember.

Seriously, watching Diarra, Diame on the pitch now and Jarvis and Cole on the bench, it's an absolute shambles that Allardyce can field this side without a game this weekend.

We know what we are, we know what we are, Semi Final Losers, we know what we are...

What caused the big stoppage?

(Hoping it's an Arsenal player)

INJURY TIME- Arsenal 5-1 West Ham
We have 12 minutes added on at the Emirates after that serious looking injury to West Ham defender Dan Potts. I hear he is on his way to hospital in a neck brace.

I've still not seen a single replay of that incident. It looked to be completely off the ball.

Look at this Barcelona you stupid ****s, that's how you beat these fudgers over 2 legs!

INJURY TIME- Arsenal 5-1 West Ham
We have 12 minutes added on at the Emirates after that serious looking injury to West Ham defender Dan Potts. I hear he is on his way to hospital in a neck brace.

I've still not seen a single replay of that incident. It looked to be completely off the ball.

That could be a very bad sign

Bradford v Swansea means definitely no Europa League spot for 7th place.

No European football next season for one of Spurs,Arsenal,Liverpool or Everton then, possibly two

Charity Shield losers, Super Cup losers, World Club Championship losers, SF losers in the Capital One Cup and the worst ever Champions League winners, what a club you are Chelsea, amazing season so far, maybe go and spend another £100m you havent got in the transfer window...

Charity Shield losers, Super Cup losers, World Club Championship losers, SF losers in the Capital One Cup and the worst ever Champions League winners, what a club you are Chelsea, amazing season so far, maybe go and spend another £100m you havent got in the transfer window...

Wow that's incredible when you put it like that. They may even miss AVB now

Back