• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Charity Shield losers, Super Cup losers, World Club Championship losers, SF losers in the Capital One Cup and the worst ever Champions League winners, what a club you are Chelsea, amazing season so far, maybe go and spend another £100m you havent got in the transfer window...

=D>

it's not like there are not other balls at the ground

Hazard just proving what an utter **** we already knew he was
And just re-affirming the cheatski are, well..............cheatski

what that this season?
Racist captain - check
Ripping up and throwing seats - check
Falsley accussing the ref of racism - check
Kicking a child as he lay on the ground - check

Have i missed anything?
Whats for the en-core?

Hope Hazard gets the llooooonnnnnnngggggg ban he deserves

Were people seriously expecting West Ham of all clubs to do us a favour tonight? 4th place is going down to the last day like it did last season.

Hazard was such a muppet. Granted the ball boy was a tool, but any time that was not played gets added on at the end.

Instead he has a three game ban now. Hilarious.

it's not like there are not other balls at the ground

Hazard just proving what an utter **** we already knew he was
And just re-affirming the cheatski are, well..............cheatski

what that this season?
Racist captain - check
Ripping up and throwing seats - check
Falsley accussing the ref of racism - check
Kicking a child as he lay on the ground - check

Have i missed anything?
Whats for the en-core?

Hope Hazard gets the llooooonnnnnnngggggg ban he deserves

Assault of a steward??

34ynspx.jpg

Attachments

• 34ynspx.jpg
    34ynspx.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

hope the kid never becomes a ball boy in the prem again.....

this whole thing though made me laugh.

i feel sorry for hazard but the ref had no choice

really???

sorry for sounding you out african but I just took your post as an example

just to make things clear, it is NEVER ACCEPTABLE for a grown man to kick a boy in the ribs, I dont care if he was tricked or if the boy was acting like a total idiot. You simply CAN NOT do that.

If Hazard did not have brick for brains he just should have waited for the ref to take action, ball boy would have gotten in trouble, Swansea maybe penalized, but no, total brick for brains had to KICK him! I am simply lost for words. Hope Hazard gets at least 5 games for this.

Did he actually kick him? If so, he'll be banned for almost as long as Cantona you'd think, unless there is an explanation or he didn't actually kick him.

This is what the ball boy posted on twitter earlier haha

BBUzTPyCcAA1Gve.jpg:large

The thing I f@cking hate about Arsenal, every season they play to finish in top 4 nothing else. They have strengthened the 2 manchester clubs knowing full well they are not interested in competing with them. They have no chance in the champions league yet every season they strive to get in the top 4 to make sure they bring in the cash. They are truly an example of football dissapearing up its arse. Held up as a bastion of a "properly" run football club but the thing is I always thought football was about winning or trying to win not just swelling your bank balance season after season. They will probably get there again yet clubs like us and Everton who have shown some ambition will probably lose out. They make me sick in many ways more than Chelsea

Last edited:

For once Foy almost got a big decision spot on.

Hazard leaves field of play. At least a yellow.
Violent conduct. Straight red. If that happened during a match it would be a red, the fact that it was to a non-player makes it a lot, lot worse.

In theory the only thing Foy got wrong was the fact that the ball boy is within the rules of the game and if he was time wasting he should have been shown a yellow card. But perhaps Foy didn't see it as such. So credit to the guy, I suppose he could have booked the ball boy for simulation and awarded Cheatski a free kick ten yards behind the goal line.

FA gonna throw the book at Cheatski for sure this time? And if that lad is under 16 Hazard could be in a helluva lot of bovver.

Eden Mess.

Were people seriously expecting West Ham of all clubs to do us a favour tonight? 4th place is going down to the last day like it did last season.

I certainly wasnt. Wont get one off Stoke either, best result next Weds night would be a draw when they play Liverpool. We really need to be looking at getting 4pts min from WBA and Norwich, that maybe enough to keep the gap at 4pts.

Arsenal have a very good chance to get 9pts out of 9 in their 3 Feb matches before the NLD

Back