• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

They probably have about 6 years age gap between them, don't expect pure rational though in such an emotional moment.

The intent is probably not as bad as it seems but it was a bad decision bu EH. The lad knew what he was doing too, you think these kids that grow up watching the likes of Suarez do not learn how to dive or have non-sporting moments?? This kid (I say kid loosely as he looks about 15/16) was caught in the moment - he IS his hero and does exactly what a pro footballer would do... milk the situation.

Hazard should pay heavily for his misjudgment but it's hardly a Jimmy Saville moment IMO

Can I just take a moment in all the ball boy madness to thank the footballing Gods it isn't a Chelsea v Bradford final.

Whoever the winner will be now, I'll be chuffed for them.

Assuming it's Swansea, I'm liking what Laudrup has done with them after Brent left.

To be fair if Hazard had picked the kid up and taken the ball I'd probably be defending him from an inevitable controversy, but trying to kick it out is clearly gonna hurt the kid.

If the FA decides that he lashed out in anger at the kid rather than just trying to get the ball back it could be a very long ban. I don't think that's what happened though.

Where was the kids dad in this? If my (hypothetical) son was a ball boy and a millionaire footballer did that I'd go knock his teeth in.

the Cantona incident was a fair fight, rather than an athlete in the peak of his physical prowess sucker punching a fat kid

(i should be working for the gutter press)

This.

The incident today wasn't quite as bad as the Cantona incident, but could easily see him getting a 2-4 month ban..

lol not quite as bad ? he kicked the ball out from underneath him for fudges sakes :lol: was a stupid thing to do, should have just waited and hoped the ref added time on but let's be fair here - some are going WAY over board

it's not like there are not other balls at the ground

Hazard just proving what an utter **** we already knew he was
And just re-affirming the cheatski are, well..............cheatski

what that this season?
Racist captain - check
Ripping up and throwing seats - check
Falsley accussing the ref of racism - check
Kicking a child as he lay on the ground - check

Have i missed anything?
Whats for the en-core?

Hope Hazard gets the llooooonnnnnnngggggg ban he deserves

Nope. Certainly didn't miss the steward assault which absolutely, positively did not happen.

Kid is lucky that Terry wasn't out there. He would've got shagged

I'm not defending Hazard as I don't think he should've reacted that way but the kids a dingdong.

I'm not defending Hazard as I don't think he should've reacted that way but the kids a dingdong.

I don't think anyone is saying he's not a dingdong.

Just that Hazard was an idiot.

[video=youtube;vlaK4vzt98M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vlaK4vzt98M[/video]

This is my theory:

Hazard wanted the ball, but the ball boy said "no it's ours" as his intent was to pass it straight to his keeper. I have no idea why Hazard had to confront him. Then if you watch the replay you'll see that Hazard then smothered him to the point the boy was on the floor, and obviously the boy refused to give the ball to the other team when it's not their ball, so Hazard kicked the ball out of his grip whilst getting him at the same time

Hazard had no right. The ball boy was just doing his job, he hardly held it longer than expected. He'd have thrown the ball straight to his keeper if Hazard hadn't attacked him. There's no defending the clown shoe.

I didn't choose thug life, thug life chose me. I am Charlie Morgan.

BBU6z_QCEAM1SYg.jpg

Oh this nothing for them, Ashley Cole shot a kid.

the kid should have milked it and insisted on a stretcher

Back