• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

What should Hazard have done to get the ball back? I'm not suggesting he licks the ball boy but instead, what if the ball boy wants to lay there for a few minutes?

Would the referee have to get a different ball and add the time on?

That's assault of a minor, I can see this being a police issue. :lol:

Hazard is a grown man, surely he could have just picked the lad up. I think it's a moment of madness from him and he is clearly trying to kick the ball and not the kid, but you just can't do that.

Comparing it to Cantona is over the top, Cantona has gone in to the stands to hurt a fan, Hazard has just made a terrible decision but I don't think he's tried to hurt the kid.

Hazard is a grown man, surely he could have just picked the lad up. I think it's a moment of madness from him and he is clearly trying to kick the ball and not the kid, but you just can't do that.

Comparing it to Cantona is over the top, Cantona has gone in to the stands to hurt a fan, Hazard has just made a terrible decision but I don't think he's tried to hurt the kid.

Actually, Cantona was walking past the fan after being sent off, and reacted to his comment. As all the footballers are telling us on twitter right now "it's all in the moment innit brrrrrap"

Dave Lee ‏@davelee

And @chelseafc to claim their account was hacked in 5... 4... 3...

:)

What should Hazard have done to get the ball back? I'm not suggesting he licks the ball boy but instead, what if the ball boy wants to lay there for a few minutes?

Would the referee have to get a different ball and add the time on?

Ref would have sorted it, stewards would have removed the ball boy (probably to the cheers of the crowd).

I can see what Hazard is thinking, he wants to get the ball back with time running down, but a shocking decision to try and kick the ball out.

Comparing it to Cantona? Come on lads. Not defending Hazard, but Cantona launced himself at speed and studded a bloke in the stomach.

I'll reckon he'll get a 5-6 game ban.

He's holding a can of alcohol in his twitter picture, I think he loses the "defenceless child" card.

Actually, Cantona was walking past the fan after being sent off, and reacted to his comment. As all the footballers are telling us on twitter right now "it's all in the moment innit brrrrrap"

Cantona has still gone after him and intended to be violent. I don't think Hazard has tried to hurt the kid, he just wants the ball back.

the fan being a fully grown man who'd walked down about 15 rows to deliver his bete noir, this is arguably worse, solely because it was a child

I would still like to see another angle of the kick. People comparing it to the Cantona incident need to have a word with themselves :lol:

He actually grapples him to the ground first, the ball boy falls on the ball and winds himself, and then Hazard kicks him the stomach. All quite clear to me.

He's holding a can of alcohol in his twitter picture, I think he loses the "defenceless child" card.

A child attempting to look big in a social media picture?

Well i never..

Comparing it to Cantona? Come on lads. Not defending Hazard, but Cantona launced himself at speed and studded a bloke in the stomach.

I'll reckon he'll get a 5-6 game ban.

Agreed about the comparison to Cantona, who kicked a grown man with a lot more aggression. Hazard has kicked a child, some would say that's worse. If its only 5-6 games, I'd be surprised.

Agreed about the comparison to Cantona, who kicked a grown man with a lot more aggression. Hazard has kicked a child, some would say that's worse. If its only 5-6 games, I'd be surprised.

With nowhere near as much force as Cantona. I don't condone hitting/kicking children in the slightest, but the two incidents are not comparable IMO.

Back