• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

What's happened to Potts at arsenal game? Been out for agrs

That was just......hahaha.

I don't even know what to say!

Why the feck dont we finish teams off like that.

Because Arsenal have playmakers such as Wheelchair, Cazorla, Podolski and Arteta and we only have the Hudd as a bonafide playmaker. And also an extremely quick midget up front who's pace gives him the time to compose himself on the finish. We have shift and shoot Defoe for All I love the bloke, and for all the hard work he puts in, is no more than a good player. It's a wonder how they aren't competing with United and City for the title, perhaps there lack of steel in the middle is their downfall, which can be easily addressed as Brady hitches up her skirt and offers Diame to them rather than let her arch Enemy Levy have him.

I hate how spam always bend over.

Well he did kick him in the ribs.

Mind you, they have form for abusing stewards, match officials, so why not the ball boys I suppose.

The little brick was lying on the ball.

Hazard has clearly tried to kick the ball from out under him. If the kid got caught,tough brick. Shouldn't have been laying on the ball wasting time

OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

What do you guys make of it. I can't decide if the lads fallen on the ball to waste time or if it was a case of Hazard leaning on him that made him go down.

Either way Hazard shouldn't be kicking out at the ball or the lad and deserved to go. Weird/funny situation though, especially as it's Chelsea

I agree but you cant kick the ball boy no matter what.

Because Arsenal have playmakers such as Wheelchair, Cazorla, Podolski and Arteta and we only have the Hudd as a bonafide playmaker. And also an extremely quick midget up front who's pace gives him the time to compose himself on the finish. We have shift and shoot Defoe for All I love the bloke, and for all the hard work he puts in, is no more than a good player. It's a wonder how they aren't competing with United and City for the title, perhaps there lack of steel in the middle is their downfall, which can be easily addressed as Brady hitches up her skirt and offers Diame to them rather than let her arch Enemy Levy have him.

I hate how spam always bend over.

Very accurate comments, I can only hope that given time AVB can change the status Quo.

Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

agreed that hazard shouldnt have kicked the ball....he didnt mean to kick the boy ... but i dont think he cared if he got a bit of the boy

have to be honest...i am absolutely certain the boy was time wasting. he fell on the ball and refused to get off it and even looked to protect the ball from hazard

to top it off, the kid a class A oscar worthy diver......he was wriggling all over the place like he got shot. i thought he was gonna bring out the tears

kid comes across as a bit of a bratty knob to me

For all the brilliance of Sky's analysts, the commentators are the absolute dregs.
How can this game be termed as just about in the balance?

Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

hope the kid never becomes a ball boy in the prem again.....

this whole thing though made me laugh.

i feel sorry for hazard but the ref had no choice

Can Chelsea stoop any lower, a racist captain, cheating c**ts on the pitch, horrible racist scumbag fans and now one of their players boots one of the 10 year old ball boys by the side of the pitch, what a club !!!!!

Back