• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Nobody can prove anything one way or another. This is a chat thread about other clubs. I think any sensible person would say that he has been a great help to United this term and many would say he was of assistance to Arsenal last term.
I hope that satisfies the pedants.

A midtable side is about Remy's level so I think he'll do well at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. If he's got any brains he will have a relegation release clause written into his contract.

spot on.

Nobody can prove anything one way or another. This is a chat thread about other clubs. I think any sensible person would say that he has been a great help to United this term and many would say he was of assistance to Arsenal last term.
I hope that satisfies the pedants.

By the amount of on target shots I can prove that United would be bottom of the table without De Gea.

I think everyone knows this is a chat thread about other clubs, don't see anyone taking issue with that, it's more the mundane vagueness of your comment that was the issue.

By the amount of on target shots I can prove that United would be bottom of the table without De Gea.

I think everyone knows this is a chat thread about other clubs, don't see anyone taking issue with that, it's more the mundane vagueness of your comment that was the issue.
You cannot "prove" that without De Gea those shots would have gone in. Another goalie in the identical situation may have achieved similar or better results.
Anymore that you can prove where United would be without RVP.
Anyway I will leave you to wallow in your achievements in this thread.

I agree they wouldn't have won without him yesterday, but to say they would be midtable is OTT. They only lost the title on goal difference last season without RVP.

If anybody takes the time to look back in (this thread?) they will see a post I made to someone who suggested that United would finish mid table.
I told him to have a good bet on that if he believed it and the bookies would love his money.

Shocked that the linesman that told the city players to go thank the City fans because they paid £62 has been dropped from the midweek game he was doing as well as next weekends list.

People running the game haven't got a fudging clue, this is just going to rile fans even more into protest.

not really the linesman's place to be saying that tbf

Shocked that the linesman that told the city players to go thank the City fans because they paid £62 has been dropped from the midweek game he was doing as well as next weekends list.

People running the game haven't got a fudging clue, this is just going to rile fans even more into protest.

More shocked that the City players needed someone to tell them.

Then I realized, oh, City players? Yeah...

barton-hamman.jpg

You cannot "prove" that without De Gea those shots would have gone in. Another goalie in the identical situation may have achieved similar or better results.
Anymore that you can prove where United would be without RVP.
Anyway I will leave you to wallow in your achievements in this thread.

:-k

I think you may have misunderstood my post. Like completely misunderstood it. I'm genuinely impressed by how far you have taken the concept of misunderstanding a post, terrific work sir =D>

That is flimflam! Fair play to the lino for saying that to the Emirates Marketing Project players. Good to see there are some people in the game who have a fudging conscience about the extortionate ticket prices. This country needs to adopt German football fans' line of thinking and boycott games.

Guadiola going to Bayern next season apparently

(Sky Italia)

Guadiola going to Bayern next season apparently

(Sky Italia)

haha

I bet a mate 100 quid a few months back he would go to Bayern. Not sure why I had this feeling.

Just couldnt think of any other clubs barring man bricky

haha

I bet a mate 100 quid a few months back he would go to Bayern. Not sure why I had this feeling.

Just couldnt think of any other clubs barring man bricky

Good work Sir.

Thinking about it, makes total sense. Bayern, like Barca, are supporter-run, and the Bundesliga is probably the 'coolest' league in the world so far as fair prices and great facilities are concerned.

Personally HAVE to go and see St Pauli sooner or later...fudging LOVE what that club stands for!

Back