• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Guadiola going to Bayern next season apparently

(Sky Italia)

Surely, Guardiola won't be stupid to go to Bayern. They always have so many internal problems that people call them FC Hollywood. Almost all their previous managers only lasted 1 season there. I think managing Bayern is almost as impossible as managing Chelsea.

The assistant referee who told Emirates Marketing Project players to thank their fans at Arsenal has been dropped from an FA Cup tie because of "the pressure of media interest in him".

Christ.

Something about hits, ads, headline quotas and whatnot. Nothing happening? No worries, we'll just make something up.

Something about hits, ads, headline quotas and whatnot. Nothing happening? No worries, we'll just make something up.

Quite.

Long gone are the days when newspapers reported..............news.
Now all it seems to be is speculation or self-opinion. This is why I have not read a newspaper of any kind for many many years.
I want to read about news, not the jumped up musings of some University drop-out.

If Chelssa miss out on Guardiola, what managers are left ?

Football manager?

harry-redknapp-lsh-8.jpg

[video=youtube;68pUixdeAfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=68pUixdeAfg[/video]

Kompany's red has been overturned.

This isn't going to help the issue of tackling IMO. It's impossible to draw a definitive line for what's acceptable and and not, but it opens up for a lot more appeals.

[video=youtube;r5U_OuATxz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5U_OuATxz4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Dun dun dun!

There are 6 or 7 FA Cup replays on tonight but not one on TV

Tomorrow though there is one game on ESPN and one game on ITV, really sensible that !!!

Tomorrow though there is one game on ESPN and one game on ITV, really sensible that !!!

You need to look into getting a foreign sat dish or a jailbroken Apple TV 2.. Im sure the games will be on them tonight.

You need to look into getting a foreign sat dish or a jailbroken Apple TV 2.. Im sure the games will be on them tonight.

Nothing on my river site, obviously as usual ITV and ESPN think that people only want to watch United or Arsenal, they dont

Disappointing. I was looking forward to watching a game tonight, and took it for granted that one of them would be shown. Perhaps none of the games are extremely interesting on paper, but then again, my life isn't extremely interesting either, so I would have welcomed some evening football.

I suppose the Arsenal and United games have to be played tomorrow because they played on Sunday, but surely one of the channels could have picked another match instead when that was the case.

Disappointing. I was looking forward to watching a game tonight, and took it for granted that one of them would be shown. Perhaps none of the games are extremely interesting on paper, but then again, my life isn't extremely interesting either, so I would have welcomed some evening football.

I suppose the Arsenal and United games have to be played tomorrow because they played on Sunday, but surely one of the channels could have picked another match instead when that was the case.

I think the TV companies are very unimaginative in their selections

Back