• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I wasn't trying to start an arguement, but Steff isn't able to offer a balanced opinion as he always lets club bias get in the way.

I find the way in which you're fishing for an argument reprehensible. You need to stop.

1358098627491.gif

He pulled the face of someone who'd broken his leg and applauded the decision. He consistently moans and argues with the ref in every game. he talks brick when he's injured. Do I seriously have to justify to you and Jurgen why i think the geezer is a fudging c unt? Good GHod...

Generally he acts like a **** yes.

On that occasion he didn't roll around, he didn't stay on the floor, he didn't wave for a card. He pulled a face of a person that has just been on the end of a monster tackle by a giant like Kompany. It's the face many footballers would pull after such a challenge.

Very interesting. Two different looking challenges from two different positions. Kompany gets the ball but it is a tough challenge. Is it illegal? I'm still not sure it was TBH...

does it bother anybody else the way this announcer says Cathorla instead of Cazorla?? Really grinds my gears

or you stay on your feet.

You don't stay on your feet all of the time just like you don't dive into a challenge all of the time. The ball was there to be won, yes both feet ended up being off the floor but not in the normal way a two footed tackle is made and not with the intention to use both feet. As I said earlier, I can see why Dean has given the Red Card seeing it in real time and from in front of the challenge but it is to my mind a harsh sending off and should be rescinded.

Generally he acts like a **** yes.

On that occasion he didn't roll around, he didn't stay on the floor, he didn't wave for a card. He pulled a face of a person that has just been on the end of a monster tackle by a giant like Kompany. It's the face many footballers would pull after such a challenge.

I don't like him. I called him a c unt. That's all mate.

I don't like him. I called him a c unt. That's all mate.

I wasn't disagreeing with the "****" part of your statement as that was factually true. I'm arguing with the part where your implying that Wheelchair's actions was the reason Kompany was sent off...on this particular occasion he didn't do anything at all wrong.

does it bother anybody else the way this announcer says Cathorla instead of Cazorla?? Really grinds my gears

There's always a clever mong somewhere doing that

I can bet you Souness won't be pronouncing names like that

Mike Riley in a Q&A:

The advice to players is to be mindful of their responsibilities towards an opponent and beware that if they commit to a tackle, at speed, with intensity, with two feet off the ground, they run the risk of being sent off.

The advice from referees and assistants to players is to put themselves in their opponent's place and ask: "Can I make this challenge without having an adverse effect on my opponent?"

Referees look for the intensity, and the physical contact that's made.

Perfect. On a shot showing half empty seats Quin says 'the crowd stays with them'.

Back